Chapter Thirty-Two -Home

Y/N P.O.V

Shifting within my sleep I noticed something off. I vaguely remember being carried on Jason's back. But now I felt something cushiony under me,and soft wrapped around me. Cracking my eyes slightly I couldn't make out anything. My sight was blurry, so I had to allow them to adjust. Once it did I found out I was in a room a never saw before. I knew I was back in Jason's realm,but this was a new part of it. Propping up on my elbows I panned the roomed. Seeing absolutely nothing but a deep maroon color. Stunning in away. Now wanting to get up fully, I attempt it only to have something latch onto me. Glanceing to where whatever it was I saw it was a arm. But Jason's...

Now I was getting confused. First I wake up in a new room,and now I have Jason holding onto me. What the fuck. After staying still for awhile I attempt to get out of his hold. Only to be pulled back down, with a ruff tug landing back on my stomach. But this time I was pulled closer to him. With Jason now leaning against me and his other arm snakes under then around me. Completely pinned under him. ( What the hell! ) internally shouting in my head, I wiggled to get in more comforting position. In my attempts I could only move to the right to get off my stomach to my side. Eventually finding out how really close Jason was too me. We where face to face, noses pressed against one another's. This sudden occurrence made blush like never before. I couldn't see my face but I knew it was was deep red like the walls of the room, and with the amount of heat radiation off of it. " Jason! " muttering out I got no response from him. " JASON! " in much louder tone I called out again but still no answer. Wiggling some more I managed to get one of my arms from being pinned against. " Jason! " hissing and moving my arm up to chest to push him away. " Wake up already! " struggling against him, I flung my head back in frustration.

Sighing out loud I stared at the walls of the room. Still with my hand pressed against Jason chest but no longer pushing. It was pointless really, even if I managed to get out of his hold or him off of me deep down I didn't want that. I actually liked being held closed to someone. It's been awhile. Laying here in general is nice, comfortable and relaxing. And Jason's hold on me just adds more to it. I feel loved in away... Just that thought alone makes me giggle. It's bee a really long while since I have done that. Deep in thought I was zoned out to where I didn't notice shifting. Up until I felt something against my neck. Moving my head, my chin bumped something. Then I realizes what just happen. It's seems Jason took advantage of my day dreaming to bury his face into the crook of my neck. " JASON! I know your awake! " no response once again.

" Hey I'm talking to you! You ring master freak! " still nothing. " Oi Jason! " getting flustered by his ignorance I begun to push against his chest like before. " Wake Up! " snarling out I thumped my hand against him. Which suddenly caused the hold around my waist tightened, and one of Jason's arms began to travel up my back. Sending chills down my spine. Not only that but he slid one of his leg between my forcefully separating them. Then hooking his legs together caughting my leg that fell between his. The action ended with my now fully pressed against his body. " J-Jason! T-this is really uncomfortable! " murmuring out. " Shhh Y/N. " finally get an answer from him, he buried his face deeper into my neck. Causing me to flinch. All I could feel was his breath against my skin, making me feel all tingly.

My heart started to race and I didn't know why really. This warm fuzzy feeling came over like never before. It was hard to describe.... " Jason! " struggling some more only made matters worse. For each time I moved the vice on my whole body got tighter. Not in a painful way though. " Jason! " ignoring my pleads Jason held onto me tight. As of not wanting to let go. I feared of this continued my heart wouldn't be able to take it. It was beating so loud and fast, there was this sudden shock of what of Jason could here! I hated this feeling that I was feeling. I hate it so much! I must be sick or something. Because there is no way in hell that I can be in LOVE!
*****************************************

OMG holy shirt in did it thanks for waiting on my ass y'all I'm sorry it's sooooooo late but here it is.