Chapter Nineteen - Stunned

Sooner after the Slender guy announced to let the party begin. Everyone grabbed their partner or buddy and took to the dance floor. Unwilling Jason pulled into the mitts of it all. It was somewhat of a waltz's type manner. Ones you see in movie or hear in books. Like Cinderella.

That only came to mind because my younger siblings would always ask me to read that specific story to them ever night. It was strange they just loved. How a younge maiden who had it tough, manged to get her prince charming in the end. How her only friends where mice,as well as other animals. That she was so kind hearted, generous and loving even though no one was towards her. A girl that did what everyone told her and excepted nothing back. God they loved that. It pissed me off though.

If I was that girl I would be running that shit. No way in hell was I going to let some old bitch and her ugly ass daughters boss me around. Force me to clean,call me names, and just be plan right down mean to me. I would never let that fly. I would beat their ass's. And I wouldn't need to fairy godmother to get me to the Ball. Also if I did there was no way I was going in glass fucking slippers. Because truth be told that shit would break,cut your foot and you be hurting. No wonder that bitch dropped one of her slippers. But be sides that I still reader if it meant so much to my siblings.

Being so far in and lost in my memories and hadn't noticed the mucis stopped. Until Jason yanked me out of it by pulling me closer to him.Turning my attention to him,I had noticed how close he pulled me to him. Our nose where only a few inches apart. In a akward stare I looked away as if nothing happen. Jason snickered at my reaction. Slightly annoyed I purposely stepped on his foot. Jolting in pain, I begin to giggle. If he wanted to be that why then so be it. A new type of music begun to play,more feisty. Perfect for what was happening.

Though it was cut short when an unknown fellow interrupted. And just by judging from Jason facial expressions the two where not on good terms.

" What do you want puppeteer? " snarling out Jason glared at him measly. " Oh come on Jason why ya got be that way? I came to see if it was ture! " this supposed puppeteer guy signed out. He was floating around in mid air like he was nothing. " Too see if what was there? "

" That you had a "pet" that has managed to live thins long with you... " the floating figure sang as he glided over to me. We made eye contact for a slit second until the puppeteer was brutal yanked from behind. It was Jason no other he grabbed the floater and pulled as well as pushed him away from me. Also he did it in a disgustful manner. " Always going to be this way with you uh? "

" Well if you would just do everyone a favor and disappear then yes. " crudely hissing pushing him further way from us.

" Well whatever but I have to say one thing...."

" Then say it and fuck off! "

" Harsh..... anyways your "pet" looks oddly similar to something I own.... "

" Pardon? "

" Yeah pardon? " even I was confused on what this annoying fuck was talking about. The only people I look similar to are my siblings, even though their only half. " Well I'll show you " he suddenly snapped his finger. Nothing happen and I was getting far too annoyed I could understand why Jason hated this guy.

" Okay look can you ju- " I stopped dead in my words when I saw something approach us. A small girl in a plan black dress. Who looked miserable, sleepy and almost dead it seemed. But what got was who the little girl was.......................... my baby sister!