Chapter Thirty one - Return

Ahhhhhh me so sorry me sooooo late me really didn't want to update! But me have too for you boos and here me at giving to you.
( I'm truly sorry forgive me on the late update )

Finally with Jason at long last we we head back to go to here ever he was holding me at first. The place I once dreaded! The one place I wished I could escape from became the place I most desperatly wanted to return too! A zone of safety that had it all,an area where you never had to worry about a thing. Well besides Jason, the toy children and that toy bunny. I missed that cushion like bed I claimed as my area, I preferred it over my own bed. That place, Jason realm was like no other, something about it gave a sense of leisure,comfort and security. Even though it's true colors where of misery, death and utter horror. The maker to a bunch of little kids that become another puppet added to the collection. Yet see it happen over and over and over agina time after time, one get use to it. One sees it as normal! One sees it a get out card for society, a bad influence to most. Unless your already corrupted....

Those where the thoughts running through my head as I gripped tightly to Jason's arm. Holding myself up partially using him as a cruch. With weak shakey legs, I stumbled walking. And just by guessing Jason seemed to get annoyed with it. For he stop us and position himself with his back towards me. " Hop on I'm sick of you tripping every where! " gestating at me to do so. Not hesitating for a second I did as told. Then next thing I was lefting up off the ground. It was sudden to where I zoned out of it but came back, still fuzzy minded. " That's much better! " signing out Jason begun to walk.

Quite at first, I just took in this sudden deed of kindness. The last time I got a piggy back was when I was eight years old. And for some reason my heart begun to pound rapidly. Unaware of why. But I left it be,because I begun to dooz of. Due to the steady strut of Jason's walk and the clam light breez whisping through the woods. My whole body gave way on it's own, unable to overpower it. It just happen. My arms relaxed draping themsleves around Jason framed shoulders. And my head rested against the back of his. A sudden scent of mint filled my nose,as well as crips air. Sooth my into a drug induced like sleep,until my eye leads finally shut and nothing more.

Jason's P.O.V

After finally find Y/N and getting punched like a mother fucker she spilled into a mess of emotions. Which couldn't react to. Only just stay kneeling there staring at her as she broke down into tears. It was hard to watch, it made my feel something within the depth of my core being. Where I found myself hugging her and calming her down. Afterwards we stayed like that until she was ready to move. " Jason I want to leave this place! " was what she whimpered out. " Alright get up I'll take you away form this place. "

Helping her up,she staggered a little. Swaying back and forth trying very hard to get balance. So I leant her me arm to use to hold onto as we walked. Moving slowly, I didn't want her to strain herself to keep up with me set pace. Therefore I acted as if annoyed by her struggle just to get to get on my back to carry her. Which was the best option at this point. Y/N didn't want to at first but I made her! There was no way in hell I was just going to let her reject my offer. Simple by picking her up practically forcing her too. Finally submitting Y/N found comfort in my deed. Though not showing it I know deep down she was thanking. Neither one of us talked to the each other. We allowed the noise of the woods take hold. Twigs snapped under my boots and bird chripped. Now again I adjust my hold on Y/N making sure she wasn't slipping off. Each time I did it I waited for her to snap at me. To call me a pervert. For each I adjusted her my hands gripped a new area on her under legs. But the reason why she hadn't yet as because she fell asleep!

Which relieved me. I would rather have her sleeping than fighting to stay awake like she was earlier. Steading my walk I I looked around the woods to se exactly where we were at. To be even more relieved to see we were near Slenders places. Meaning we were closer to home than I though! " Don't worry Y/N we will be home soon! "

sorry if this chapter is too short. I just really needed to get some details out the way that aren't that important really! So the next chapter will make up for it! Hopefully it won't take as long ad this one did.