Chapter Four - His Realm

You awoke with blurry vision and a pounding in your head. Sitting up you took quick to your surroundings, it wasn't your house or your room. It was like you were in a doll house the walls were colorful yet faded, there were toys every where and a lot of other things.

" Where the hell am I? " you moaned holding your head for it was spinning like a mary-go- round. Laying back down you sprawled out on what ever you were laying on. In the distance you could here children laughing and playing.

" Kids, great I'm at some circus or amusement park " rolling over onto your stomach, burring your face into the cushion of the object you were on. Staying still the laughter got closer and closer to where no they were in the same room as you. You kept your face in the cushion as the children climbed up onto the where you were at.

" Hello miss " a small boys voice squeaked.

" Miss, miss are you okay " a little girls voice asked placing her hand on your back. There where children and they all put their hands on your back and began to pat their hands. After so time you got annoyed with them and using you as their drum.

" Okay brats play times ov~" you sat up talking but stopped when you saw that the kids weren't kids but dolls the were the size of kids. They were ragged dolls, with button eyes, tron outfits of different characters such as a princess, sailor, knight etc.

" Whats wrong miss " a voice said that sounded like a chipmunk, turning around there was a toy rabbit. It was white with floppy ears with it's inner ear black with colorful poke-a- dots, the arms were long like sleeves stripped with white and blue with a giant blue bow-tie around it's neck and a big fluffy black cotton tali in the back.

" Oh fuck this " you said jumping off the cushion and on to the floor, darting to anywhere that wasn't here.

" Ooo we're playing tag " one of those puppet doll child shouted with glee. And all of them ran after you along with that talking toy rabbit. You were fast and agile, jumping over thing, climbing and swinging. They still chased you but you had huge gain on them and kept it, yet they still where chasing you fir it was a game to them.

" This is fun " one of them giggled.

" Yeah this fun " another answered

" She is really something better than the others ones " a chipmunk voice chuckled. You glanced back and saw that your gain was getting smaller, those doll children got faster.

" Damn where the hell is the exist?! " you muttered looking around to see if there was one.
" There isn't one " a familiar voice said. You looked to your left and found Jason running beside you. He reached out to you, but you shifted right and ducked, now behind him you went left behind him.
" Oh sneaky are we " he laughed suddenly shifting as well to were you were now. Running like no tomorrow you didn't noticed the doll children attacked you at your side, thankful you catch it in time and jumped like a ghazal over them rolling and popping back up and kept running.

TIME SKIP

After some time you manage to get away and hide in some toy shop like place.
" Alright I needed to find away out of here! " you peeked out from your hiding spot to see if the cost was clear. There some doll children but they left soon enough.

" Yeah I'm not moving yet they be too close " you muttered hiding once again.
" Now how will I do thing, I could no no.... Oh I could wait that would make too much noise..... Hmm" deep in thought you didn't realize a small wined up black mouse watching you, up until it road under you to your line of sight.

" What the hell " you looked at the mouse as it did circles in front of you and squeaking. It then road out of your sight range.

" Okay that was weird "

" Was it my dear?" a once again familiar voice sang from behind you. Jumping from it, you jumped out of your hiding spot and looked behind you.

" First tag now hide'n seek whats next? " he asked walking over to you.

" Nothing but you showing me how to get the hell out of here " growling.

" Like I said there is now way out "

" Oh yes there is because if there's a way to get in there's away to get out "

" Well aren't you a smart one "

" Enough with the games, I'm getting out of here and you are going to show me where to " hissing while standing up.

" Really you want to go back to that drunk father of yours "

" Yeah I know him better than you and I don't trust a guy who looks like he belongs to the circus "
" Ha circus never herd that one before " he laughed walking even closer to you.

" Where the hell am I any ways? "

" Oh this is your new home, this is a place of fun and games my dear "

" No my home is not here and it's a living hell that I rule " you glared at Jason backing away. But he grabbed you by the arm and pulled you close and grabbed you chin squeezing it so you couldn't talk.

" This is you new home and you can never leave EVER! " he growled staring at you with anger in his eyes.

" You can never leave and you are to play forever " he carried on he told you all the things you had to do. You didn't like being told what to do. He finally let you go making you drop to the ground.
" And if you ever try to leave or run away from me, you'll have a bad ending " he chuckled walking away leaving you there on the ground.