Chapter Twenty- One - Leap of Pain

With my baby sister clutching to me I ran around the blacken mansion. Towards the lights I saw from the window inside. Though I began to hear voices calling out to me, ignoring them I ran to the back. Yet only to see a steep hill, that exposed a ton of trees and shrubbery that looks like something you get cut on. Thinking on a decision I had to cut it short. For snapping my head back I saw other s coming up the side of the building. To where I saw Jason and the others.

" Y/N! "

" Sorry.... " I muttered under my breath. Followed by me leaping down the steep hill. Sliding down on my feet half way the tumbled.

In attempt to shield my sister I curled around her. To where my whole body covered her. Though in doing so I caused damage to myself. The hill was much steeper than I had thought. It was also littered with patches of rocks,thorn bushes and fallen tree limbs. Which is what I seemed to only be hitting. It was brutal falling, my body slammed against a pale of rocks. Where I landed on my back,swearing I heard I loud crack. The force knocked the wind out of me,though it wasn't over. Become a lifeless doll, I crashed,smashed,slammed and rattled my whole body to keep my sister safe.

Finally beat down was over,finishing with the both of us landing in a creck. Shakely lefting myself I wheezed. Blood bripped from my head,raw pink marks exposed on my skin as well as slits spuing blood. A powerful sharp pain jolted throughout my body. Slowl lifting my arm, feeling around I found something. A sharp thin knife like rock was lodged between two of my rips. With trembling hands I grabbed it and began to pull. An unbearable pain forces my wheezing to increase. Finally get a good grip, I geared my teeth and yanked. Curses escaped my lips.

" Son of bitch that hurt! " heavily breathing I checked my sister. Not a single starch on her. Happy to see that, I got to my feet. Picker her up and placing her on my back. I put hand under her behalf for support and my other over my gapeing wound.

It was a surprise I could still walk. Though it was weak stumble I wasn't giving. Carrying on through the pain, leaning against trees. Taking a rest every now and again. For sure I was going to get my sister home,even if it was the death of me. Nothing was going to stop me from getting her home.