Chapter Eighteen - Arriving

Arm and arm with Jason we arrived in front of this huge desolate mansion. Which was out in the middle of no where, surrounded by woods. With a thick fog to cover it up if there was any unwanted people or beings. Yet you could still but barely see the dim lights that came from within the mansion.

Moving forwards Jason pulled me up the black marble stairs that leaded to the door. Aprroching the door, I could see how tall, wide and directive it was. It was jet black with silver metal twisting, curling and wiring up and down. To where at the center on the door showed a symbol.A huge circle that had two lines forming an X crossing through it.

" Proxy.... "

" Pardon? "

" That's the symbol of the proxy. Or should I say the group of me and the others. Just if you where wondering.. " Jason bluntly explained to me. So what ran through my head at the moment was these guys where something more than a group of weirdos. " Everyone of the proxy has it. "

" Has what? The symbol? " slightly confused on what he said. Up until he showed me.

Jason placed one of his hands on his neck. Letting up his long crimson hair to expose the same exact symbol as the one on the door. I never noticed it before because his hair was always down and the fur that was stitched to the rim of his coat. " Yes everyone has one,somewhere on there body. "

" Oh okay....... " looking away and off into the distance.

Jason just chuckled and grabbed the handle to the door. Pushing the giant black door open and dragging me inside. The inside of the mansion was not what I expected. It was neat,pleasant and clean. Very detailed. Jason leaded us to the opening room where everyone else was. Right away I remembered everyone, also that Jason wasn't lying. All of them had people with them that dressed similar to them. Everyone had another all except the tall slenderer guy who stood. Who stood alone watching everyone. Suddenly being yanked Jason brought us closer to the crowded.

" Jason! " LJ and Candy came pushing by everyone to greet us. Both had two girls following them. LJ's seemed to be around my age and Candy's was youngers. Like still in middle school. Catching a glimpse of them I saw Jason was right once again. I was glade I was dressed the way I was. Because Candy's looks like a rainbow throw up on her. And LJ's well show looked more ridiculous than I. She also looked very,very depressed.

As Jason, Candy and LJ talked I was stuck with the two girls they brought. Unlike me they where scared shirtless, they hung their heads, trembled and shook. So talking to them was a negative. So instead I panned around the room. Thats when I noticed all the girls that where brought here had something in comman. All where frighten.

So in the back of my mind, I came to the conclusion of this was horrible. None of the girls would talk or even look up from the floor. And the person they where talked or touched by the person that forced them to come here,they flinch and or where on the break of tears. It was sad. Eventually I strolled off but too far where Jason couldn't see me. All the other girls would glimpse up at for a second. Giving me look as if I was crazy. I wasn't, it's just I wasn't a panzy like them. I made all the way to the back of the room where this giant window was. Looking out off in the far far distance past the trees and fog I saw lights. Which clicked.

This place wasn't too far away from a town or maybe even a city. The though alone was tempting, to just find a door and dart for it. I was lost at the sight of it.

" Don't get any idea's young lady. " a sudden voice snapped me out of my trans. Sharply looking to my left I saw a torso drape in black. Following it up I saw a faceless begin. It was that slender guy. " Oh it's just you..... and don't worry I'm not. That would be pointless especially since I'm surrounded by you freaks. " slurring out turning my back to the window.

" Good to know. You seem to be the only lively one of the girls. "

" Well first I'm not like them and second it takes a lot to scare me..... "

" Indeed it does. " he finished as he walked off into the center of the room. As he did everything one cleared a part and the frighten girls quivered. Once he was fully centered at the room he raised his long thin arms.

" Let this party begin. "