Chapter Thirteen - After Affect

​After witnessing the monstrosity, I felt sick to my stomach. Wanting to throw up but couldn't, it was like it was stuck. Unable for I was far to shock and frightened by the scene. I seen some fucked of things before but nothing like that. This wasn't a movie, it was real and actually happening!

Shutting my eyes and gasping for air, I couldn't only see the picture. Imprinted into my mind forever. Just thinking about and seeing over and over again. Finally the urge to puck came. Releasing that heaviness from within, made me feel only slightly better. Still unable to get the picture of that poor little girl out of my head.

Finally getting my head together I stood straight up. Looked over my shoulder only to the glint of the fire on the walls from the distance nightmare I ran from. Whipping my mouth from the thick saliva, and extra vomit. Spitting some out and walking off. Finding my way to that cushion I was original on earlier and slumping down on it.

" What the hell is wrong with that guy? " shuttering out gulping down a lump in my throat. Rolling over onto my side the horror of the event played in my head. Why do that? What did that little girl do to deserve that? Flatting out on the cushion, there was a shuffling noise. " Who is there? "

There was no response to my question. Not wanting to know wither I kept my head to the side and didn't look up. Eventually there was a giggling sound from the side I was facing. Shifting my eyes to see I sprang up fast and stumbled back.

" Oh miss are you okay? "

" No your........you where....... " studding and scrambling to my feet I pointed at the figure in front of me. It was that little girl that was being burned. Except she wasn't herself. Instead she was like those rag doll kids. With yarn like hairs,button eyes and stitches every where on her body. But half of her was burnt. Matter of fact all the doll children had some sort on injure on them.

" It's okay miss " she inched closer to me,shuffling backwards away from her, she began to giggle at me. Utterly disgusted by her and frighten for once in my life I got away.

Off in a distance room away from her and any other rag doll children I caught my breath. " Boy was that something. " a chipmunk like voice called out to me. Glimpsing over I saw the little bunny toy I named Bon at my feet. He was staring up at me as if nothing happen. Or that this was a usual day for him. " What the hell is going on? " plucking him up.

" What do mean? "

" What do I mean? What do you mean what do I mean? " a silence fell among the two of us. For awhile, then Bon spoke. " It's very comma for this to happen. The little girls time came......she was really annoying to Jason. Also he lost interest in her so that is what happens... "

" That fucked up! I know she was annoying but that doesn't give him the right to up and kill her. Then turn her into a stupid doll! " Bon looked at me like I was the crazy one for freaking out over this.

" Oh the doll thing was just to mess with you. " after he said that I went from being frighten to pissed off. The Ring Maters maniac did that to freak me out even more! Right after I witness what he did to that poor little girl! " Hey Y/N are you okay... it was a just a joke...hahah... funny..... right? " Bon seemed to go from happy to frighten by the look on my face.

Dropping my to the floor and walking back the room I was in before, Bon called out to me. Ignoring him,storming off I saw the little girl. Speeding past her, she followed me as well as some of the other children. Bon caught up to me. But I was out seeking Jason. If he wanted to pull a sick fucked up joke on me like that then I will return the favor.