Chapter Eleven - Another

(Y/N ) been lazing around for the past few days in a row. She hasn't pulled anything not even insulted me or Candy and Jack which was weird. I began to worry a little as well as the other two, Jack told me maybe she was home sick. I asked her and she told me to fuck off. So if she was like that I knew she wasn't home sick, so what was her problem?

So I decided to leave her alone and went to find a new play toy. Searching around I looked find someone that was easy to control and easy to scare as well. I hind around until I found one, which was a little girl around the age of ten, with curly blondes hair,blue eyes and rosy cheeks and wore was wearing a Sunday sun dress.

" This was going to be too easy " I muttered to myself as I follow behind her and her family. That night I showed myself to her in her room. She was really surprised yet she thought of me as her friend. We had some fun then I told that there were more toys were I lived. And that I could make her any toy she wanted if she just came with me, at first she didn't want to but then gave in.

Every time that is when they make the biggest mistake of their little lives. So after taking her back to my realm and played with her some thing got worse. The little girl began to freak out and yell out this religious stuff, saying these weird things and holding a cross up like that was going to help.
The toy children and others toys saw it as a game and would laugh at her. Hell I was laughing at her, she was a hoot I got a religious freak. Those would keep me intended for weeks on end, yet they all ended up just a new toy to add to my collection. The little girl found a corner to hind or not watch us from a far. If any of us got close she would begin to shout and perch to her god. Candy and Jack would come over just to mess around with her, and that would just make her scream bloody murder. She would scream and yell holding up her cross to them chatting stuff like..

"Back fallow Demon our God will smith the "

It was fucking funny, we would laugh and laugh at this little girl. But we manly laughed because she believed in a being that wasn't real and called for him. Making fun of her and her god got her more fired up to where she would sight things from the bible. It was really fun,then the little wounder out of her corner and found (y/n) which made things a whole hell of a lot more fun.

For the little girl found (y/n) in er usual spot that cushion bed thing. From there on the little girl stayed and talked to (y/n) who would tell the little girl to fuck off but she wouldn't. She would tell (y/n) that they needed to stick together to defeat the demons that had trapped them here, which was me.

I could tell (y/n) was losing her patient with the little girl for the glare she give the girl. Then if she saw me she death glare me hard and I would laugh at her. That little girl wouldn't give up on (y/n) no matter how many times (y/n) snapped at her. Like this one time the girl wouldn't stop talking about god and stuff so (y/n) told her off.

" Look you little religious freak girl, I stop believing in the big guy up stairs a long time ago "

" Oh no the demon has broken you, he took away your- "

" Whoa that ringmaster fucker hasn't broken me at all, I stopped believing in him for a different reason "

" But why god is- "

" God is nothing than a figure for people to count on and worship so they can have a reason to live and hope even though they a meaningless pathetic lives "

The look on the little girls face was fucking priceless. I just love (y/n)'s attitude when it comes to things like this. This might be the perfect teat for (y/n) to prove to the others she could make as one of us.