That Night:\\Chapter Ten//

Chapter 10

I couldn't do it, it wasn't worth it. I'll just leave by myself. I will leave today, I'll gather my things return Kimberly's clothes some time later. I just threw on a dress and my old slippers. 

I combed my hair and smiled in the bathroom mirror. I walked down the stairs and they all turned to look at me. I ignored all of there aberrant looks. Sebastian was leaned up on the door. I looked up at him he looked down. 

"Where are you going?"Lucian asked. I chuckled softly sarcastically. They all gave me aberrant and deceiving looks. 

"Home."I said still starring up at Sebastian. Xavier walked over confused. 

"Why?"Xavier asked. Flynn rubbed my back as a tear abandoned my eyes. Sebastian's eyes softened as he saw me cry. 

"Because its somewhere I know I'm welcomed at."They all gasp and started looking at each other."M-Move."I said harshly. Sebastian shook his head no. Why wouldn't he let me leave? He wanted me to go and now I'm leaving.

"Look at the time, Noah, Cole we should be leaving."Flynn said laughing sarcastically.

Flynn slowly started backing up, along with Noah and Cole. They bolted up the stairs followed by Dean. Lucian and Julian both dashed out the room too. Xavier sighed and walked away leaving Sebastian and I. 

"It's not like that."Sebastian said. I looked up at the ceiling. Sebastian grabbed my hand and we got into the elevator. He took me into his room, shutting the door behind us."It's not like that." He repeated. 

"Its not? What is it like?"Sebastian must have been shocked from all the words I'm using. He looked down, I turned on my heel to leave. He grabbed my arm back and pinned me to the wall.

"Its not about you."Sebastian said his lips inches from mines. My eyes dropped to his lips and back in his eyes. 

"Sounds, like it to me. If you want me to go, just say something?"I asked he bit his lip and nodded. I starred into his eyes. Waiting for him to tell me what he wanted. 

"I want you to stay, it was about someone else Trinity!"He said his arms went around my waist. He pulled me into his chest and off the wall. Lost for words, I was speechless. My heart was racing a million miles an hour out of fear and desire. 

"Who-who?"He looked down and back up. I felt the shivers escalating throughout my body. 

"A girl," He paused for a second."It's not you don't worry about it okay."He said starring into my eyes. He moved a stay piece of hair out my face.

I nodded. My arms went around his neck and into his soft, silky brown hair. I smiled softly. 

"Trinity."Sebastian said  softly. He caressed my cheek and there was a knock on the door.

"Hmm."We starred in each others eyes, my lips yearning for his to interact with mine. Sebastian leaned in and my eyes drifted shut. The heat instantly grew, the passion, the want for him built up in my body. Sebastian gently placed me on the wall. We both jumped as we heard continuously beating. Sebastian sighed mumbling. 

"Trinity, someones on the phone for you. A girl name Jazz."I slipped out of Sebastian's grip and looked down before exciting his bedroom.  I grabbed the phone from Noah. 

"Hello?"I asked. Jazz yelled loudly. 

"I miss you, so freaking much. How could you leave for this long? Dan is a mess without you he's going loco."Jazzy said giggling.

"I miss you two so much, what's he doing?"I asked smiling softly. 

"Hes streaking down the block, anyway who was that hunk that answered."Jazzy said, I could feel her smirking.

"Noah, I forgot to mention I'm in a house filled with guys. Seven to be exact."I said quietly. Jazz shrikes and started giggling. 

"Just wanted to check up on you, this might be my last call because my phones on red."Jazz said. 

"Thanks.Bye.."I hung up the phone and walked back downstairs. I placed the phone on the table considering it's wireless. 

"You seem happy?"Lucian said. I shrugged and smiled again before heading up an into my room. 

Narrators Point Of View

That Night, Trinity couldn't get any sleep. Sebastian has been on her mind all day. Trinity heard a grunt and looked out the window. She saw Xavier and Sebastian running towards the woods. 

Sebastian and Xavier ran towards the woods and walked in them. It was quiet and the skies were dark. They heard voices, faint voices so they finally revealed themselves. 

"I-I cant do it." Sebastian said. Sebastian didn't know how he felt about Trinity. Sebastian knew something was there between them. 

"Xavier have you been getting closer to her?"Xavier looked at Stephen and nodded. Xavier knew he liked Trinity more than a friend. Xavier wasn't going to admit it though. He sees the way Trinity looks at Sebastian. 

"Very well, you two will capture her and bring her to Forks Woods. She trust you guys now, she can't deny it."Stephen said. Stephen knew his little plan was going to work. His plan was to slowly, make Trinity fall for Xavier or Sebastian, and then have them kidnap her. He'll tell them who has Kimberly; and it'll be trade for trade. Stephen knew these two Hunter brothers would, do anything for Kimberly. 

"When?"Xavier asked looking at Stephen. Stephen chuckled and patted Xavier's shoulder. 

"Give her more time to grow feelings for you two and trust you, hm so about three and a half weeks. Remember what ever you do don't fall back for her. Xavier, Sebastian."Stephen said holding his glare with Sebastian longer than expected.

"Sebastian I'm serious, I let you fight me three times now. I even let you rescue her once again so this is an act. Ill be at your house tomorrow while every ones gone. If you do this simple and easy Kimberly will be found and returned to you." Stephen walked away. 

Sebastian averted his glare to his younger brother Xavier. Sebastian didn't know how he could keep his feelings from her. Xavier just wanted to get this over with to find his twin. In the end, it's not like Trinity wants him.