Chapter 1

OKAY BEFORE YOU READ I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS STORYLINE IS CRAP AND THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER BOOK AND I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13. Sorry for caps but read at your own risk!!!

Chapter 1

I felt my hair being tugged at continuously.It was grabbed and yanked and all I could do was scream, but that did nothing. A dirty palm was shoved over my mouth and my lips, I knew, were soon to be stuck together with duct tape. He grabbed my hair. He grabbed my hair. Was on an everlasting loop in my head. A yelp of pain escaped my lips. A hand went over my lips and I was dragged to the side of the house.

Gulping hard as I thought of who it could be a shiver of fear shot throughout my neck, causing the hairs on my neck to stand up. Swallowing my suddenly dry throat, and my heart beat in unison with my breathing. My abdomen tightened, my stomach churned and my hands began to shake. Sweat made its way to my forehead and caused my hair to stick to my face.

An additional guy appeared and, almost simultaneously, three more guys appeared on the side of the house where I lay tied up and terrified. The grass poked my leg and my arms as I lay there on the grass. A blindfold was immediately placed over my eyes. There was an endless pit of darkness. There wasn't only one guy, there were multiple men.

"Get the freaking tape man," an aggressive voice yelled angrily. My eyes were shut, a welcome darkness surrounding me.

"Here." this stranger taped my mouth shut after removing his hand.

"Hurry up dude," a cold, shaky voice shouted at my rapist. Tears filled my eyes as confusion crossed my face and my heartbeat pounded furiously in my chest as my breathing escalated, a physical representation of my fear. Feeling my dress being pulled up and my underwear being pulled down my leg.

My naked body was spread on the grass and the wrinkled cotton of his shirt were drenched with blood, sweat and tears. While he felt pleasure, I felt pain. His hair was sweaty and he was biting his bottom lip to keep from moaning out in triumph. I felt violated and...ashamed. My virginity was gone. Torn from me by a monster who calls himself a man.

"Get off her, let's go."A deep voice called ripping the monster off of me. He finally removed himself from me and walked away, but not before taking the blind fold off. He turned around fully exposing his tools for lack of a better word, and said in a alluring yet threatening voice,

"I will not be gone long, my love." When he turned around I couldn't help but notice the other guys who ran off with my rapist. I stood up my legs wobbled slightly. An eruption of pain went through my legs. Tears rapidly fell from my eyes. Ripping the tape from my mouth, I cried. Throwing my dress back over my head I left my underwear where it had been thrown, not wanting it anywhere near my body after He'd touched them.

I stumbled along desperate to get away from that place, the grass cool and moist against my bare feet. In the cool, night air, my breathing accelerated as the tears poured out my eyes even more. I bit my lip to stop it's trembling. My eyes grew misty, I hugged my body tightly a bitter gust lashed amongst my face.

I tried not to cry anymore,they didn't deserve my tears, but one perfectly round drop edged down my numb cheek. This was my fault, I shouldn't have went for a walk. My friend told me of the dangers but I refused to listen. Standing up I shut my eyes, hatred, pain, sorrow, shame and guilt built up in my body. My beautiful white and black dress was torn and my make-up remained runny.

Grabbing my right forearm and my left forearm crossing them over my chest. To keep the cold out. To protect my body. To shield myself from others' views. The chilly night breeze hits me, my hair ascended around my face as the air whipped around me. Pieces of my jet black hair become cemented to my face. I grasp my arms tighter.