That Night:\\Chapter Eight//

Chapter 8

I awakened from my sleep. I heard faint voices downstairs, removing my body from the bed, I placed my hands on the carpet and my ear to it.

"A birthday party? Really?" Sebastian said, clearly annoyed.

"Yes, you're going to be twenty-two we're throwing a party." Cole added, I could feel his smirk as he spoke.

"Theres going to be girls, girls and more beer ," Flynn's obnoxious voice replied."What?"Flynn asked as everyone laughed.

"It's girls, girls and more girls, idiot. "Dean said.

"What about Trinity?" Xavier asked, concern built up in his quiet voice. I listened all their voices dropped lower.

"Well, it's tonight we have to keep her in the room." Julian said.

"Why?"Noah and I said at the exact same time.

"Our parties get kind've hectic; the guys in the pack are kind've well, you know, "Lucian said pausing."We need to keep her in the room tonight."

"If she comes out?" Sebastian asked.

"Then, shell be experiencing something..deadly, we all wouldn't want that." There was silence, my heart accelerated. Fear spread throughout my body. I lifted my body from the position I was in. Planting my back on the bed, my eyes drifted close.

Later that night, people arrived continuously to enter Sebastisans party. Noah stood outside welcoming people in. I stared out the window, watching the strangers enter the Hunters home.

Music played throughout the mansion. A loud growl escaped my stomach; I wrapped my arms around my stomach. I hadn't ate today, and I wasn't risking going down to that party.

My stomach growled loudly again, sighing I opened the door. Peeking out the crack of the door, I crept down the hallway. Loud noises made me avert my gaze down the steps.

"That's her." A guy with dark hair and jet black eyes said pointing in my direction. Swallowing hard, I crept down the steps towards the livingroom.

I stepped off the last step beer bottles strewn about on the ground with people in clusters sitting around outside either making out or just talking. A occasional drunk person was stumbling around.

It was super hot and sticky with really loud thumping music. Everyone was really loud instead and people were still in groups. Either dancing or sitting talking or drinking, kissing. Their heads turned in my direction; girls gave me disapproving looks. Guys stared at me lustfully for an uknown reason?

Heading off into the kitchen, pizza boxes emptied, some filled with pizza. Grabbing two slices I ate it deliberately. After, I had finished a guy in the corner with Xavier eye fucked me. I turned on my heel to go back up the stairs but a gang of people were blocking the staircase. They smirked at me, drunk.

"You shouldn't be down here trinity." Noah said, sighing. I nodded unsure of what to do next.

"Trinity." Dean skimmed my body, someone's breath was hot on my neck. Someone approached me from behind.

"I got this." Sebastian said Noah and Dean walked off, still getting lustful looks from guys. Sebastian turned me around placing his hands on my hips. Sebastian brought his lips to my ear. Tingles of desire ran throughout my body. Sebastian chuckled low before speaking.