That Night: //Chapter Twenty-Five\\

Chapter 25

The lights flickered on unexpectedly. Xavier stood in the doorway creepily, he guided himself over towards the bed. I lift up rubbing my eyes, i looked at the window, pitch black. "Trinity, you need to come with me." Lost in confusion, like an illusion, I stared blankly at him. 

"Are you crazy?" I croaked. "It's pitch black outside- what are you doing?" Xavier grabbed a pair of converse and threw them at me rudely. He grabbed a blue jean jacket, tossed it at me. Without regret, I put the converse on and the jacket. Standing out of bed, I looked down at myself. My sweats went perfectly with my outfit, 

"We all admire your outfit Trinity. Lets go." Xavier simpered out. He walked out the room not before flipping the lights off. I followed behind him, turning around at Sebastian's room. Xavier dashed down the stairs in a matter of seconds. Closely behind, I ran with him. 

He opened the front door quietly, I walked out first, followed closely by Xavier. He shut the door then locking it. "Were exactly are we going?" Annoyance filled my voice. "What time is it?" Questions floated throughout my head. "Xavier, answer me?" He rolled his eyes and sighed.

Xavier stopped and starred at me. " Its 3 in the morning, and I'm taking you somewhere. Strict orders. Is that all?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "Where's Sebastian? Why couldn't this wait till morning? Who gave you strict orders." I asked widened eyed.

"It's very important just follow behind me. Do you understand Trinity." No ifs, buts, or waits. Just come on." He grabbed my hand leading me towards the woods. Looking around, there was a loud thundering sound. I turned my head and stopped. Xavier stopped and stared at me. "Whats wrong?" He said worriedly. 

"Did you hear that?" I asked looking around. He nodded and pulled me along casually. My heart accelerated quickly. Xavier picked up his pace, jogging slightly. "Xavier." I said jogging gripping his hand tightly. 

"Keep running Trinity. Run." He said looking back speeding up. I felt as if my feet had been lifted from earth itself. Everything passed in a blur, my stomach turned, and flipped each and every way. Minutes later we slowed down. 

Out of breath, i snatched my hand away putting them on my knees catching my breath. Xavier waited patiently. How could he not be exhausted and tired? My heart sped up abnormally, i stood straight up. "Im-Im tired." I said catching my breath.

"I know were almost there." He said walking ahead without me. Jogging to catch up I stopped when we turned the corner and came across a abandoned house. We walked on the porch, Xavier opened the door. Sebastian ran towards me quickly. He hugged me tightly. As if he hadn't seen me in awhile. 

I hugged back the familar sparks ran up my body and back down. "God, what took so long Xavier." Sebastian yelled. His heart was beating abnormally. His heart started beating normally when my ear came across his heart. 

"She stopped multiple times, there was someone following us. So make this quick." Xavier said before heading out. 

"Sebastian, whats going on?" I wondered starring into his deep green eyes. Worry crossed his face, he was afraid. "Sebast-"He shushed me, his finger met my lips. 

"I'll do the talking. Before, I start promise me you wont be mad at me." Sebastian said. I nodded." Thats not promising trinity." I bit my lip. He removed his hand and moved a stray piece of my hair out my face.

"I promise."He cupped my face and smiled. "I promise." I repeated myself again. He nodded and his hands dropped from my face." Whats so important that couldn't wait till morning?" I asked.

Sebastian looked over his shoulder before turning back to face me." Trinity, there's something i've wanted to tell you since day 1. But, i couldn't say it, my body wouldn't allow me to say it." I waited starring at him. He let out a heavy sigh. 

"That night you were-were raped in the alley Trinity."My heart sped up. How does he know?"I was there, I watched it." He looked away. "I pulled him off Trinity. I didn't know- wow this is horrible, i don't exactly-know how to explain it." He sighed. Tears filled my eyes. 

"What are you talking about Sebastian? Look at me." A tear rolled down my cheek rapidly. He faced me slowly. 

"Trinity, im trying to tell you that night you were raped I was there, we were drunk. We had just left Drake's party and Stephen and all the guys were bloody drunk. I hadn't drank that much alcohol to not drive home. But, i was out of it. Stephen, Tyler, and all these other guys were also walking with us." Sebastian said starring into my eyes. 

My heart dropped, beating at a weird pace. Another, tear left my face expectantly. Trying to hold my tears back, I bit my lip, from stopping my lip from quivering. "We saw you at the end of the alley looking absolutely clueless, but very beautiful. The guys made jokes and were pointing your direction." He let out a heavy sigh once again. 

"I pulled Stephen back a little, knowing how he was when he was drunk, the other guys pushed me.  Your head was down and you was wearing a torn dress, and black slippers. You lift your head up and your bright blue eyes shined. But, you quickly put your head down." Still, not believing him, I listened. I didn't allow myself to believe this. 

"No-" I whispered. He shook his head and shushed me immediatley. 

"They ran towards you full force Trinity, he grabbed your hair, tugging at it. You screamed painfully, they were yelling at me after I shouted stop. They told me to either do it, or they were going to kill my sister." He looked down. I started sobbing stepping backwards. "Listen to me Trinity." He said. 

"They threw you on the ground and lifted up your dress. Stephen shouted hand him the tape, I did. I walked over to you. And stood above you, he covered your eyes and your mouth. They shoved me and I shook my head no. Stephen eyed me." 

I fell to my knees, crying. "Then Ace and Jake knocked me out." I looked up." I was unconscious, I woke up it couldn't have been out too long. I was at Jake's house on his couch once I awakened."  I covered my mouth crying. "I wish, I could've stopped-"

"BUT YOU DIDNT-" I shouted standing on my feet. Sebastian looked at his feet nervously. I opened the door only to meet Xavier's face. I pushed him out the way crying uncontrollable.  

"TRINITY,"Xavier shouted. "Trinity." His voice fainted as I turned the corner, heavy footsteps were behind me, close on my tail. Out of breath, I kept running. A cramp was forming on the right side of my stomach. I ran to the house, tugging on the door. Xavier locked it. 

Someone tackled me to the ground, he covered my mouth and put a blind fold over my eyes. Something was injected into my neck and my eyes closed. There was screaming and yelling and a girl screamed before getting thrown right beside me. 

I opened my eyes slowly, looking around my enviorment. We were in a basement, the floors was cold and dirty. A door slammed and someone flickered the light on. The light was dull, you couuld hardly see but it was better than nothing. Standing in front of me was a girl. 

She was wearing torn skinny jeans, a torn hoodie. She had long black hair and familiar green eyes. She had scratches and a purple ring around her eye. She reminded me of someone, someone I love. Someone close to me. Sebastian

She wiped her tears. "I'm-I'm kimberly." She said sadly. 

A/N: omfg its been what a month. Im so sorry, my Ipod is broken. I OWE YOU GUYS BIG TIME. FOR NOW ON I'LL TRY TO MAKE THESE LONGER AND SPECTACTULAR. I GOT 4,000 FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER NOW! I'VE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH MY GRADES AND JUSTIN BIEBER :). but really i apologize and i would like to thank you guys for sticking with me for this long. thank you. :) -weareyoungwriters. xoxoxo