That Night: \\Chapter Two//

Chapter 2

"I'm Lucian." A guy with a military cut and  green eyes blurted before speaking.

   I swiftly swept my eyes over his attire before focusing on the next speaker. I didn't care who they were. I just wanted to run and shield myself from these evil men.

"Julian." Another guy said, with dirty blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes.

"The name's sexy Flynn." Flynn nodded an additional guy, with honey brown hair and dark blue eyes.

"Noah." The last boy spoke. I fluttered my eyes to the ground.

"Trinity." I replied quietly, still shaken up a bit. 

Flynn smiled at me before walking past. Lucian walked past me leaving me there with Julian, Noah and Samantha.

"Would it be okay if Noah showed you around?" Samantha asked waiting for a reply.

I glanced at Noah who sported a soft smile. I cautiously nodded my head. Noah led me to the stairs, I followed behind this stranger like a puppy would it's owner.

"This is my Parents room." Noah said, rolling his eyes.

I nodded unaware of what else to do. Great, another man!

"Don't worry, my dads chill he's gone during the day but at night he's here. He's a busy guy I guess." We walked past his parents room.

That was the room I was peeking in earlier. The room was beautiful.

"The bathroom, this is Flynn's room. Flynn is the jokester. He's outgoing. That is Cole's room he's the jerk type. Xavier's room right down there he is the nice, caring baby of the family. My room right across from Xavier. Umm-" Noah started up but I cut him off.

I wanted to ask him to describe himself but my mouth wouldn't form those words.

"Lucian's room is at the end of the hall. Lucian's the oldest he's usually gone."

We reached the end of the hall, walking through another door that led upstairs. We crept up the steps and saw Julian and Dean talking to one another in the hall.

"That's Julian's room, Julian is more of the playful type. Across from that is Dean's room, stay away from Dean he's trouble." We walked passed them.

"That was Kimberly's room right here. It's now a guest room." Noah kept his head down, not meeting my eyes and his voice low as he spoke.

Kimberly must be the daughter Samantha was talking about earlier.

"Those are guest rooms, three bathrooms and at the end of the hall there's Ashton's room."

"Ashton?" I mumbled, utterly confused. I hadn't met that one before.

"Don't worry, he never comes out his bedroom unless its for dinner. He's normally quiet. His real name is Sebastian, I call him Ashton. He picked the furthest room away from the others'. Ashton usually only talks to dad, or Xavier. He's a weird guy but he's my brother. After Kim's death he shut down."

I wondered if they were all real siblings. Some of them appeared similar while others not so much.

"Oh no, Dean, Julian and Cole are Samantha's kids and the rest are my dads." Noah blurted. As if reading my mind.

"You can sleep in any of the guest rooms, we have two downstairs and six up here." Noah headed towards Sebastian's room. He opened the door on the side of it.