Chapter: \\Twenty-Eight//

Chapter 28

Sebastian pulled me close slamming into his body gently. The heat between us rose into the air. His breathing filled me with warmth. Being in his arms made me feel secure and protected.

He smiled at me I cuddled up to his chest. Our legs were tangled in each other. He unfolded his arms from around my waist. He lifted my chin up and stared into my eyes.

A blush crept upon my face, my face began to get hot. Sebastian smiled cheerfully. "You don't understand how long I wanted to kiss you." He blurted out.

I smiled. "What are you waiting for?" I wondered. We had just got back from the cliff and were now cuddling in his bedroom. His heavy aroma filled my nostrils.

His lips made contact with mine rapidly, shutting down my thoughts. My lips moved in unison with his. The fireworks were shooting through my body. The sparks of admiration swam inside my body.

Sebastian pulled me on top of him never breaking our kiss. My heart was beating abnormal, I smiled through the kiss. I pulled away sadly and chuckled.

"What?" He said making pouty faces. He stuck his lips out adorably and I pecked his lips once more.

"Tonight was fun, even though all of the violence happened, it still was fun. Being able to be with you." He chuckled and rolled me onto the bottom.

"Interesting, can I ask you something?" He asked scrunching his eyebrows. I nodded unaware of the question.

"Yeah anything." I said wondering what's going on in his mind.

"How do I word this?" He paused sighing to himself."Other than the-the," He stopped talking. "Rape, have you ever you know had sex?" He asked his face turning slightly red.

Sebastian hovered over me and waited patiently for an answer."You mean was I a-a virgin?" He shrugged. "Yeah." I said grabbing onto his shirt pulling him down on me.

Sebastian eyes widened and amusement showed across his face. "That's not a good choice Trinity." He said his eyebrows rising.

I chuckled. His facial expression was priceless. "Why not?" I asked tilting my head sideways. He smirked and started tickling me. I burst out into a pit of laughter.

I tried grabbing his hands but he pushed my hands away. A tear rolled down from my face. Sebastian stopped once he noticed. "Did I hurt you?" He asked wiping my tear away.

I shook my head." No Sebastian, I always cry when people tickle me. It's fine." I said worriedly.

He rolled off me."Are you sure? Because I don't want to-" He started up before I shushed him.

"Sebastian, I'm sure." I said still giggling. A soft yawn escaped my lips uncontrollable. Sebastian stood up out of the bed. "What's wrong?" I asked. After, his question he's been acting weird.

"Nothing," He said rubbing his temples. "I'm going to check oo-on Kimberly." He hurried out the bedroom.

That was odd. I was to tired to even react to the situation. His room was so lonely and I felt so empty. The feeling of protection left when Sebastian left. My eyes slowly closed.

I awakened with Sebastian cuddling up against me. His face in the root of my neck. My arms tightly wrapped around him, his legs tangled in mine. I stretched waking Sebastian up in the process.

"Good morning." He said rubbing his eyes, he pecked my lips. I groaned wanting more than a peck. He chuckled. "Can we brush our teeth?"

I bit my lip and stared at him desperately. He smiled and kissed me. The familiar sparks of affection reappeared in my body. He pulled away. "Good morning." I said he sat up and I followed.