That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-Six//

Chapter 26

I stood up coming face to face with Kimberly. I rubbed my eyes gently. Was this a dream? I thought. "I'm Trinity." I said extending my hand.

Kimberly, smiled at me faintly. Behind her eyes were a sign of stress and pain. Sebastian would be delighted to see her. What am I talking about? I'm mad at him. "You look familiar,"Kimberly said. "Why?"

I giggled."I don't exactly know Kimberly. How long have you know you been gone? " I asked fidgeting with my fingers. Kimberly shrugged.

"I have been away from my family for 3 months, doesn't seem like a long time. But, it is, this place is hell. We have to find a way to get you out." Kimberly said splattering a smile on her face.

Sebastian flooded through my mind rapidly. His smile showing his pearly whites, and his undeniable lips made me smirk. "I...um.. yeah. But, you're the one who should be getting out. I mean I've only been here for 2 hours."

Kimberly eyed me carefully."Why are you here?" Kimberly's eyes turned abruptly a different color. Her dysfunctional eyes, shined.

I looked down. "Long story." Afraid, to tell her, why I ran? Or what caused me to end up here.

Kimberly nodded."How did you end up here?" I asked after a moment of silence.

Kimberly sat down next to me."I don't know it happened so fast. I was following my brother and his group of friends one night,"She teared up. "My brother was knocked out, I tried to run, but I was caught."

A tear dropped from her eyes, and I hugged her tightly. She wiped her eyes. Should I tell her I know her brothers? Should I tell her I'm wearing her clothes?

There was a loud bang from upstairs. Kimberly quickly hurried to her feet and flickered the light off. "Pretend to be asleep."Kimberly said. Without regret, I shut my eyes, the door opened and my heart accelerated.

'Sebastian I need you. We need you.' I thought. They grabbed Kimberly's arm tightly pulling her to her feet. "Still in good condition. We're waiting for your brother." A familiar voice that I knew by heart said.

Kimberly giggled."He probably thinks I'm dead; he hasn't came yet." Little does she know, Sebastian and I searched for her.

The guy chuckled softly."He'll be here now that we captured, his mate."The guy said pushing Kimberly roughly before leaving.

"What's he talking about?"Kimberly said confused. Shrugging, I have to tell her accurately.

I sighed."I don't know," Rolling my eyes."Seriously." I added after Kimberly gave me a stern look. Lying is a sin I disliked lying.

"There's something your not telling me, but its okay. I'm going to help you Trinity." Kimberly said smiling sadly. Why didn't she want to escape with me? If she knew a way why hasn't she left?

I examined her suspiciously. I wasn't the only one hiding something. Standing on my two fight, Kimberly went further down toward the back of the basement. "Where are you going?"

She smiled. "Here's a exit, it leads to upstairs, this is how I get my food," I eyed her weirdly. She knows a exit but, she hasn't left. Why?

"Why haven't you left," She looked down. "You know since there's-" She cut me off rudely.

"I'm sorry I can't escape alone, I've been here for three months. I don't know my way around this house. This exit leads to the kitchen." She fired back. I threw my hands up in surrender position.

Kimberly held her gaze at me for a millisecond before her eyes fell to the floor."Sorry."She said. I nodded.

"I just don't get it." Running a hand in my messy, black hair,I bit my lip thinking.