That Night: \\Chapter Three//

The wind blurred as I felt a surge of adrenaline. The steady thump of my footsteps echoed in my ears as I bolted up the stairs. Collapsing onto my bed. feeling relieved.

Peeking out the window, I could hear the faint voices. There beneath my window was Sebastian and a gang of other men. Focusing on the guy leaning on the car with a bud light in his hands.

In a instant, that stranger slammed Sebastian to the car. Sebastian eyes grew dark, this unfamiliar stranger hands strangling him. Everyone around Sebastian offered him no help, instead they all watched intensely.

His hands were grasping at Sebastian's throat, leaving him without oxygen. My eyes widened with fear and a small gasp escaped my throat. Sebastian reached his arms out trying to hold on to this aggressive stranger.

Sebastian slowly brought his arm up and over this stranger's arm. The guy automatically stepped back and Sebastian stared at him angrily.

Sebastian glared at this guy. The guy suddenly started yelling at Sebastian. Kimberly, the strangers faint voice shouted. That was the only word I managed to hear. Sebastian stomped back into the house.

The others scattered and as I watched them all get into their vehicles. The guy that had choked Sebastian glared at me viciously with his dark grey eyes. I tried to analyze my feeling, and decided on edgy and frightened.

His upturned mouth smug and unpleasant, formed a smirk. A tight congestion builds up in my chest as I shut the curtain fast. Breathing heavily, I peeked out the curtain and everyone had vanished from the lot.

Sighing, I collapsed on the ground, waves of exhaustion hitting me. Who was that guy? Standing to my feet, I looked around. If this was Kimberly's old room could she have died here? I walked slowly to her closet.

Kimberly's old clothes hung up on colorful hangers. Below the clothes were shoeboxes. I opened the shoe box and there wasn't shoes in there. It was letters, the first letter written with a red pen.

I won't be gone long, my love.

Letting out a ruffed gasp, the paper dropped out my hands. The same lines my rapist once said to me. Picking up the next letter.

You're secret will be revealed.

This time the words struck me like lightning. Maybe, Kimberly wasn't severely beaten maybe she committed suicide. Grabbing the next letter that was well written, making it different from the others.

I'm watching you.

My heart sped up and beat rapidly. A shiver of fear ran down my back. Fiercely, forgetting the other letters I placed them back were they were. I closed the shoe box and then heard a computer notification.

Ding. Glancing to the left, where had that noise came from. Reaching my arms out to feel for any sort of computer, laptop.

Pulling out what feels to be a laptop I grabbed it placing it on my lap. I pressed the on button and I felt petrified. The last thing Kimberly was on was her journal. Gasping as I scrolled down.

June 2012

I witnessed my brother rape someone. Of course, he didn't know I was around. My closest brother raping somebody just scared the living daylights out of me. The girl put up no struggle of any kind. Who knew that the person closes to you, who you think you know everything about, could be a monster?

Tears stung my eyes, who could be her closest brother? I shut the laptop as I went through the list of Hunter brothers. Cole, Flynn, Lucian, Julian, Dean, Noah, Xavier,...Sebastian.