That Night: \\Chapter Nineteen//

Chapter 20

Lucian grabbed Sebastian's arms fiercely. Lucas crossed his arms a cocky grin splattered across his face. "Officer, you need to leave." Lucian politely answered.

"Were not leaving until we have Trinity,"He glanced at me evilly "Daniel and Jazz."

"You won't be getting trinity,"Sebastian growled out, hair was filling his arms, his nails were slowly turning into his non-human form.

"Sir, I think you need to leave. Now."Noah said holding Sebastian's left arm. Sebastian yanked his arm out their grips. Lucas grabbed his belt where his gun lie. Sebastian started turning back normal.  Lucas aggressively pulled the gun out, but reluctantly kept it by his side.

The metal rubbed against Sebastians wrist, and lucas stood in the doorframe with Eli who had already been aiming his gun at Sebastian. "Trinity, I'll be back."Lucas tucked his gun away and left.

Shakily, Sebastian ran into my arms and hugged me with all his might. Those same familiar sparks ran within my body, desire filled my lungs. My arms wrapped around his body and I laid my head in his chest.

His heart seemed to had stopped for a split second, but continued to accelerate. He stroked my hair softly. "Are you okay Trinity?" He asked softly pulling away from the hug. He caressed my cheeks staring into my eyes.

"F-fine. I'm f-fine."His eyes dropped to my lips he nodded. His hand ran across the bottom of my lip before a disturbing cough knocked us out our little trance.

"So what was that all about?"Lucian angrily crossed his arms. Sebastian stared at me one last time, before taking off. Seconds later Sebastian had on a different pair of clothing. He dashed out the door.

Everyone's eyes burried into mines deliberately. The same familiar growl filled my stomach loudly. "She's hungry, we should just cook now before the others get back."Noah added.

Dean headed off to the kitchen after whispering in Jazz's ear. She blushed and smiled. I gave her a look signaling what was going on. She backfired with the same look.

Daniel mouthed what's going on. My feet must amused me because my head dropped to my fuzzy, purple socks.

Walking back and forth in my room Sebastian had been gone for more than 7 hours. What was he doing? There was a knock on the door, I answered and Cole stood in my doorframe.

"How are you?"He asked grabbing my hands noticing how sweaty my hands were, he sighed knowing already. "He'll be back trust me he always does this." We sat on the bed softly.

"Cole, what does he usually do for 7 hours?" Cole looked at me oddly. His blue eyes burring into my very own.

"You actually counted,"I blushed slightly Cole chuckled."You like him don't you." I stood up and yanked my hands from Cole. Starring at Cole nothing came out my mouth. "What was that?"Cole playfully shouted, putting his hand behind his ear.

"I beg you're pardon.."I struggled to get out. Why hadn't anything left my mouth when he asked. I placed my hands on my hips. "I absolutely dont like him."

"You're too cute, if you didn't like him you wouldn't be yelling and getting defensive my dear." Cole smirked knowing he got me right ther

"Im not getting offensive, I don't like him that's all. He's not important to me. I don't care about him at all."I shouted again.

"I didn't ask you if he's important to you or if you cared about him. It's just a simple no or yes. If you say No you'd be lying to your bestfriend here,"He pointed to himself." But, if you say yes you'd be telling the truth."