That Night:\\Chapter Eleven//(Picture Of Trinity)

Chapter 11--VOTE COMMENT FAN!

I sauntered down the stairs, Cole slouched his arm over my shoulders. I smiled weakly, I didn't know Cole that much. Cole smiled at me, his shaggy blonde hair gel back, his blue eyes beaming into my very own. 

"How have you been?"Cole asked as we walked down the stairs. I shrugged."Come on you talk to Xavier and Bastian but not me."Cole smirked. 

"I've been good."I nodded, he smiled and we walked down another flight of steps. 

"Maybe, we should hang out. Like maybe gossip, do each other nails, talk about boys." Cole put on his best girl voice. I burst out laughing something I hadn't done here. This must have caught their attention, they all faced us. 

"Trinity, laughs?"Flynn asked smirking. I nodded. 

"How about that sleepover?"Cole asked. I smiled sheepishly and nodded. Surprisingly, I didn't flinch under Coles touch. Cole removed his arm and plopped on the couch. Hearing a rumble escape my stomach, my feet dragged me towards the kitchen. 

In the kitchen, no food everything empty. Sighing, and casually jumping as someone cleared their throat in the entry of the kitchen. Clutching my heart in my hand, my shoulders moved up and down.

"I'm sorry,"Lucian apologized."I was wondering if you wanted to go grocery shopping."Lucian smiled at me. I agreed; there had been no food and we all needed food. Especially, with the amount of males in the household.

"I'll get dressed. . ."He nodded and my shoulder brushed past Lucian. Bolting up the stairs I heard yells, from a nearby room. The sound sounded like it had been coming from Deans room. 

"Tonight, well kill them and eat there flesh."Dean yelled. Another voice replied to his comment. "Believe me, Stephen."Dean had slammed something and before I got the chance to run, his door swung open. 

"I-"My adrenaline pumping through my veins; my breathing coming out as pants. Dean sighed.

"You weren't suppose to hear that conversation."Nodding, I ran towards my room and shut the door locking it. Quickly grabbing clothes I headed towards the bathroom for a shower. 

"Pears--these are good, oh and steak."Lucian said filling the cart up. I grabbed food every now and then for the others. Making sure, I picked up Honey Nut Cheerios. Lucian smiled at me he had put in some baby food. 

"Whose that for, if you don't mind me asking?" Lucian smirked. Lucian grabbed another jar of baby food, but this one was applesauce.

"For Flynn, yah he's a mess."I burst out with laughter; these hunter brothers couldn't get any more weirder. We placed the food on the check-out thing. All of our items totaled to be four-hundred and thirty seven dollars plus tax. 

"Thanks."I replied to the cashier, who eyed me carefully. He had looked familiar but I couldn't make out his body language. 

"That was odd."Lucian said pushing the cart stopping when we arrived at his car. We both loaded the bags into the car; and hoped into the dodger. Lucian inserted the keys in the ignition and the car roared. 

"How do you like it here?"Lucian asked starring at the road. I shrugged looking out the window. 

"It's fun certainly, but I'll rather be at home," Lucian nodded."But, I think for now I'll stay."I said smiling taking a sip of my strawberry/ banana drink. We pulled up at the house. I hadn't noticed the shed beside the house before. It was wooden, a dark brown color and had been locked up with nails. 

"Hey Lucian?"I asked averting my gaze to Lucian's green eyes, which filled up with concern. 

"Yeah?"He asked. Afraid to ask, as if I was interfering with there life. I smiled.

"Thanks, for today. . ."I awkwardly replied before exiting the car. Lucian smiled softly it buying it, but he casually shrugged it off. The others came out and helped with the bags. Sebastian no where in sight, made my smile turn into a frown. What feelings do I have for Sebastian? I can't possibly like Sebastian, I swore up an down never to fall for another guy. 

Shaking my head getting rid of those thoughts, I help unload the bags and insert them in cabinets. There was a shriek--no scream from Flynn's direction. Glancing over my shoulder, Flynn held the two baby food jars in his hand. 

"Wow,"Flynn mumbled."I'm in he-"Before he could finish Lucian cut him off. 

"Hell, now get back to unpacking. Geesh." Lucian gave me a told-ya-he-liked-baby-food look. I nodded and smiled. Later, that night Cole chilled in my room. Coles arm had been underneath his head an he starred up at the ceiling. I laid back on the bed with Cole, silence took over the once Kimberly's room.

"Soo.."Cole stuttered. 

"What happen to the nails, gossiping, the boys."I giggled mocking his voice, he chuckled and rolled over to the side. He placed his elbow on the bed holding him up. I turned my head starring into his blue eyes. They reminded me of a luminous aqua, sea. He smiled. 

"If I were gay, I'd be up for it but guess what-" Cole smirked.

"You are?"I smiled, Noah had told me when I first arrived Cole was thee playboy, jerk type. It sure doesn't seem like it. 

"You really think all of this is gay Tee?"Cole smirked. His eyes dropped to my lips but quickly he recovered by staring into my eyes again. I giggled. 

"Yes,"I sat up on the bed, trying to get rid of the uncomfortableness. Cole sat up as well, we both sat at the edge of the bed. 

"You know, Sebastian likes you right."Cole said smiling. Averting my gaze towards him, A blush crept to my cheeks.

"You're blushing Tee, do you like him?"Cole asked. Cole had removed himself from my bed and closed the door. I shrugged, how did I feel about Sebastian?

"I-I don't know,"I drifted my eyes shut."Can we talk about you now."I asked reopening my eyes.

Cole laughed."I mean I know there's a lot to talk about but--chill."We both giggled but soon returned back serious."Where's your parents?" Cole asked randomly. 

"What?"I replied my eyes leaving the room unexamined. Cole repeated the question and tears filled my eyes. 

"Where is your--Tee?"Cole asked rubbing my back."I'm here for you no matter what; just tell me. What're best friends for?"Cole deliberately tangled his free hand in my hair. 

"I don't know."I sniffed looking down. Cole sighed and leaped from the bed. 

"Are you okay, seriously. What's up with the I don't knows tee. Where did my mom find you? Huh? What happened? You have to tell someone--"The tears now rapidly fell from my eyes; maybe he was right. 

"Cole-how do I know your not going to tell anyone?"He smiled and messed my hair up. 

"You don't; that's why I'm telling you to tell someone. Any one of us would listen Tee. Where all here for you. Well except-- but never mind that."Cole pulled me to my feet. He wiped a few stray tears.

"Thank you Cole."I smiled.

"For what? Being sexy and sharing some with you."We giggled."I knew that would cheer you up; have a good nap. Unless, you wanna take a ride on my giant disco stick?"Cole eyebrows moved up and down.

"Get out,"I laughed and he hugged me before exiting. The soothing, and alluring smell of Coles cologne faded out my door as he left. 

That night, the covers were off of me and my legs couldn't stay into one position. I gripped the bed and finally left up. My clammy, sweaty hands felt mushy. My hair glued to my forehead; I crept out my bed. Heading to the kitchen at three something in the morning. When I walked past Deans bathroom, the sound of a window shutting, and a whimper. 

After a while of resonated silence, I decided to open the door. Curiosity killed the cat, well right now I'm the cat, who's curious. Twisting the doorknob I peeked in, Deans bedroom was dark. "Dean?"I asked letting out a ruffled gasp. 

Grabbing the flashlight; I began looking around. Snooping, I searched under his bed first. Shakily I lowered my self to the ground, flicking the light on the flashlight on. I searched for anything, any clues. Under his bed, Kimberly's laptop what was this doing in here? I quickly scooped it up and into my arms. Standing on my feet, I walked to his computer desk. He had a computer; why continue to use Kimberly's. I clicked the mouse, shaking it. 

The monitor flickered on, a website popped up. Saying enter password--I sighed, thinking of a password. I tried everything, that's important to dean like girls. I even tried creep, rapist and pervert. A name popped up into my head, Kimberly. I typed it in and error popped up in big red letters. Sighing, I tried Kimberly's nicknames and Kim worked. Gasping, I quickly debated on exiting an leaving but lost the argument, my thoughts were sharing and went ahead and opened it. 

Deans email, and word-pad popped up. I clicked word-pad without regret. The letters were in the font Aerial and written in the color red. My heart pumped and tears filled my eyes as I read it. 

Trinity--will be dead before anyone knows it. Shell be right with Kimberly. Everything, and anything Sebastian loves will be dead. 

I placed the laptop back on the desk. A box popped up saying you have mail, I quickly clicked it. And it was a message from an anonymous person:

Get off the computer. 

My heart accelerated as fear tickled down my neck. There was a boom from downstairs, bolting for the door, I ran down the hallway. Quickening my pace, running as if im caught by the police. My heavy footsteps were in unison with my heart beat. Tears sadly leaked from my moist eyes. Deans door shut, loud my heart shattered from fear. 

Knocking on Sebastians door, I pleaded "Sebastian--"I pleaded."Please, Sebastian."I shouted. No answer tears started rapidly escaping my eyes, as fear clogged my throat. I averted my gaze behind me and down the hall--Dean glared, from down the hallway, I could feel his eyes burning into me. 

I shouted Sebastian's name."Sebastian,"I shakily turned my head and Dean still eyed me dangerously. I gulped and twisted Sebastian door knob. Please. Help me Sebastian.

A/N: Dun..Dun...Duuuun. Wow. Sorry no Sebastian this chapter. :( Wow, again anxiety from this chapter. Don't worry, Sebastian will appear sooner or later of course. Comment if you think I should do a Sebastian POV. Vote if you think this chapter was short  :(

-Xoxo Jayla