That Night:\\Chapter Twelve//(Picture of Sebastian)

Chapter 12

Sebastian opened his bedroom door, concern and lack of sleep built up in his eyes. He looked down into my blue eyes, our stare had been longer than expected. The black bags that lie under Sebastian's eyes automatically made me feel guilty, for waking him. 

"Trinity?"Sebastian asked. His husky voice sending shivers down my spine. The bass in his voice only made his voice deeper. He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me in the room. His touch felt so gentle and made me feel safe and secure. 

"Sebastian--could you shut the door?"He chuckled and nodded. The door slammed and he crawled back into bed, I awkwardly stood up. 

"Gonna' stand there?"He asked his eyes drifting close. Sweat burning at my body, considering I had on long sleeves a tank top on -and pjs. I crawled into his bed silently sobbing. "Trinity, your hot."Sebastian said; I nodded. 

Sebastian without hesitation pulled my long sleeve shirt over my head. Sebastian threw it on the floor, and watched as my hair cascaded down my shoulders, as I shook my head. Starring into Sebastian eyes, which held many secrets and a flicker of intimacy, I laid my head on his chest. 

We laid back down and those same familiar sparks exploded through me. Sebastian eyes drifted shut once again, myself still shaking afraid to fall asleep. I scooted closer to Sebastian's body, he didn't move a muscle. My arms circled around his waist--I pulled him close to my body. His eyes shot opened, shocked. 

The heat rose in the small gap between us. Sebastian cupped my cheek."It's okay alright."Sebastian replied, staring into my eyes passionately. Sebastian caressed my cheek leaving a trail of everlasting fireworks through my body. My blood flow rapidly crept it's way to my cheeks. 

"Sebastian,"His name left my mouth sadly."I need you-"His eyes widened.

"Ne-need me?"Sebastian asked. My thoughts slowly unraveled what had came out my mouth. That had sounded wrong, but it was indeed the truth. 

"I need you, to stay awake don't leave the bed tomorrow morning. Please."Tears abandoned my eyes, I thought about the glare Dean shot at me. 

"Trinity I'm tire-"I cut him off by removing my arms, and moving my head so his hand fell from my face. He sighed. 

"Please, Sebastian."Another sigh escaped Sebastian's mouth."I need you right now Sebastian."He nodded and wrapped his arms around my body. His arms rested on my waistline. His lips inches from mine, bitting my lip as he tensed. My body still shaking from the viscous look I received from Dean. The anonymous letter, what dean wrote? 

"What cha' thinking?"Sebastian asked. Deep in thought, I examined Sebastian's face. His eyebrows to his perfectly sculpted chin. His straight nose, and his thin lips. 

"I'm sorry Sebastian for telling you not to go to sleep, I'm scared."He shushed me before I could finish. His chin sat on top of my head and I smiled. 

"Did someone startle you? Did Dean do something? That son of a-"Shaking my head no before answering any of Sebastian's questions. How in the world was I suppose to tell Sebastian his brother killed his sister? 

I heard Sebastian yawn and sigh. He played with the curls at the end of my hair. The heat and intimacy rose just from his soft touch. My eyes drifted shut--after Sebastian eyes closed. The smell of cologne thickened as I moved further into Sebastian chest. 

The knocking on Sebastian's door startled us both. Sebastian growled aggressively, his fist automatically bawled up into tight balls. The position we stayed in line in fiercely ripped apart, as Sebastian stood up. Sebastian walked to the door, my eyes squinted. 

"Mom and Dads at the airport, were leaving. To go get. . . them" Deans dangerous, voice deepened when his eyes met mine. Sebastian growled--shutting the door in Deans face. Sebastian laid back in the bed and wrapped his arms around me. Sebastian struggled to find another comfortable spot and sighed giving up. 

"Can you leave now?"Sebastian asked rudely. Hurt, I nodded getting up from the bed. I looked back to make sure Sebastian was joking. He kept his intense stare at the spot I had been laying in. 

"Sebast-"He cut me off by yelling. I jumped frightened. 

"Get out,"Sebastian yelled. I stayed glued to the spot I've been standing in; starring into his eyes for regret."Are you stupid? Leave."I looked down and walked out his room. Confused, he slammed the door and I heard growling. Then, there was a boom from inside his bedroom. 

I reluctantly picked up my pace, what had happened? The house sound empty, but when I walked downstairs after doing my bathroom things. I overheard Cole and Julian chatting about taking, Samantha and David out for dinner. 

"Hey best-friend,"Cole affirmed. I smiled weakly and looked down. Cole stood up on his feet an followed behind me."What's wrong?"He asked. 

"Nothing, thanks for asking."I asked filling a bowl with milk. Sebastian just snapped at me, trying to hold back the perfectly-round tears. Cole sighed. 

"Trinity, the milk is going over the bowl."I gasp quickly and stopped. Cole snickered and found a dish towel. He cleaned the area and grabbed my favorite cereal.

"Thanks."I said, he smiled sheepishly. Cole's face turned serious and he averted his gaze back to the bowl. 

"Maybe, we should talk Trinity,"I ate my cereal slowly."Your eyes seem to be in pain, your body language is hurt and your face always so gloomy."Cole said. I smiled trying to get rid of the thick tension. 

"You know, behind that smile of yours is fear."I wiped my smile off my face."What's scarring you?"Cole asked pulling up a chair. 

"Cole, nothing I'm seriously fine. Honestly."I ate again."I'm not hungry anymore."I poured the rest of the cereal out and washed my dish. I exited the kitchen, Julian smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"Hey, I heard all the noise last night. What happened?"Julian asked walking up the stairs with me. 

"Just me running, I'm kind've afraid of the dark. And geesh thanks Julian good to know you heard the noise, but didn't help."He giggled.

"I know Sebastian would've handled it."Julian said smirking. I nodded, my eyes grew tired and I yawned. I said bye to Julian and Cole and entered my room. Locking my door, I heard a beep once again. Every time, I would enter this room it was a beep that beeped quietly. I always just shrugged it off, I plopped in bed and cuddled under the covers. 

Sebastian had been so nice last night, today he just snapped. What have I done? Sebastian usually isn't so harsh, maybe today he just felt angry. Or maybe it's the fact Dean knocked on the door. Let's hope it's the last one. 

"Sebastian, Trinity, Cole and Julian."Samantha squeaky-high pitched voice shouted. They've been gone for longer than a month, more like a month and two weeks. My eyes fluttered open and a yawn escaped my mouth. I rubbed my eyes and removed my body from the bed. 

I opened my door and there goes my balance. I shut my eyes before, I could fall. I waited for the fall-but some strong arms were around my waist. My eyes opened only to come face-to-face with Sebastian. His soothing breath mixed in with mines. His eyes looked down on me, he sighed and let go. 

"Watch it,"Sebastian growled and walked around me. I followed behind him.."What?" Sebastian asked as we got into the living room. 

"Sebastian, that's no way to speak to your mother."David there dad, I'm assuming, shouted. Sebastian nodded.

"Okay, what do you expect dad? Want us to throw a party? Well, congrats for being back mom and dad--dad oh wait where were you? That's right working, mom where were you that's right visiting relatives"Sebastian shouted. Making me to jump. 

"Sebastian don't."Lucian said quietly for Sebastian to hear.

"No Lucian,"Sebastian shouted."I've celebrated my birthday without a happy birthday or a gift from mother dearest and my dear filthy rich father."Sebastian shouted.

"Have you took your medicine?"David asked mumbling. Sebastian fist bawled up.

"Medicine? Is that all you care about?" Sebastian rolled his eyes. Medicine? What medicine. 

"Son, your angry go take the pill."David walked over to Sebastian grabbing his forearm. Sebastian ripped out his dads tight grip. 

"Don't touch me--I stopped taking those pills a long time ago. And you would've known that if you'd been here. Dad."He added emphasis to dad. 

"Sebastian, come on man let's enjoy this family time."Xavier said.

"This isn't a family, we have a stranger here in the living room, and Samantha isn't our mom"My heart shattered--he thought of me as a stranger. Xavier eyes met mine, and I bolted up the stairs. 

"Look what you've done. The world doesn't revolve around you Sebastian."Samantha shouted just as loud. I then heard footsteps after me, my head was spinning. I collapsed on my bed, and buried my face into my pillow. Someone opened my door, considering I hadn't locked it. 

"Tee?"Cole said more a question than a statement. Ignoring him, I kept my head buried in my pillow. Cole sat on the bed, he rubbed my back."You're not a stranger, he was being a douche like always. You remind me so much of Kimberly. You're like the sister we all miss. Tee don't let Sebastian get to you. He might be a jerk but that's because he cares."Cole said.

"Cole, he doesn't care if anything he's careless. What pills? What medicine?"I asked the tears drowning my cheeks. 

"He sees you as Kimberly, he's afraid to get close to you. Anything, Sebastian wants suddenly disappears. You'll have to ask him, I'm not sure if he want to tell."Cole affirmed. 

"What do you mean anything he wants disappears?"I asked dodging the ask him question.

"Sebastian dated a girl named Spencer and she was found dead in the woods, Sebastian had a best friend named Justin. He died in the same spot Spencer died at. And Kimberly is now dead but her body isn't found. He's had a pretty rough life, he completely shut down." Cole said sighing. 

"Oh,"I looked down. Could Sebastian be taking pills for the tragic accidents that has happened. I starred in Coles eyes, he looked to be hiding something else from me."Cole? Is there more?"I asked.

Cole shook his head utterly fast."No, but I have to go. Want to actually speak to my mom. Bye." Cole rushed out. That was weird? 

"Welcome back mom, dad."Noah said raising his glass. We all sat at a table in a fancy dinner restaurant. The chandlers hung above our table of ten, the wide white table cloth had specks of pink in them. The tombstones in the corners of the restaurant, and a VIP section where a family sat at chatting. The carpet was red, and had gold jewels buried into it. 

"Trinity I believe we haven't met properly, I'm David, I'm there dad obviously."I nodded smiling, Sebastian eyed me. I turned my head and made eye contact with him. His eyes wandered to his glass. 

"Trinity."I shook his hand nervously over the table. Lucian chuckled. Our heads turned his direction.

"Sorry, it's just Trin looks so nervous. Loosen up."I blushed embarrassed the waiter came over ordering our food. 

"What can I do for you beautiful?"The male waiter locked eyes with me for quite awhile. I smiled sheepishly, he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed. I ordered and he smirked at me, and winked before walking away. 

"You were totally flirting,"Cole yelled next to me. I hit him playfully."Ow."

"No I wasn't."I said embarrassed, everyone laughed beside Sebastian. 

"You guys would be cute."Flynn said. I shrugged and starred at the empty spot, for my plate. Sebastian stood up and walked away from the table. 

"Excuse me."I said, they all nodded and continued to talk."Sebastian, slow down."I-said grabbing his arm. Sebastian stopped walking, we had been in the middle of the restaurant. I grabbed his hand pulling him to the restrooms. 

"Why do you hate me so much?"I asked, he looked everywhere but me. His jaw unclenched and his fist unbowed. His eyes softened. 

"You think I-I hate--"Sebastian chuckled sarcastically like he'd always done, when he was being serious."I let you sleep in my bed basically every night, you couldn't possibly think that."Sebastian said sounding hurt. 

"And I thank you for it, but you."Lost for words, I looked down. Sebastian grabbed my chin so I faced him. Our eyes locked and he pulled me close with his free hand. 

"I don't usually say this but, never mind."He said placing his forehead with mine. He pulled me again, my flats were on his feet which made me seem taller. 

"What?"He shook his head slowly. Absentmindedly, I leaned in towards him. Waiting for the impact of the kiss. 

"Ewee."A little girl shouted, I opened my eyes and quickly removed myself from Sebastian. He looked embarrassed. I smiled weakly and headed back to the table. I heard a sigh escape Sebastian's mouth but he followed. 

A/N: Well, this chapter wasn't filled with too much action? I'm trying too add in the other characters as you can see. Coles coming in it more. Don't worry there's no love square. I'll work my way around all the characters hehe :D whose your favorite character? Do you have one? Team Xavier or Team Sebastian? Comment/Vote! Thanks (: