20

💥 WARNING: this is basically smut, read at your own risk. 💥

💀👽💀👽💀👽💀👽💀👽💀👽

Madison POV:

We finally made it to the pack house. I am so tired of being in a car I just need to get out if there.

Duke was really handsy in the car. I hade to room be his hand from my thigh a couple of times.

I got out if the car, and looked around. There pack house was huge.

"Duke, do you know your way around the house?" I asked

"Of course, so I could carry you, everywhere now" he said

I just grabbed his hand.

"Okay, follow me." Duke said

He dragged me into his house. He must have know every inch of this house. Because he was dragging me everywhere.

We made it to a room, and it had Duke's name on the door. it must have been when he was little because had the d backwards, and so was the k.

He opened the door and picked me up, and went to his bed. He through me on the bed.

I made a epp noise.

"Madison." Duke said sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What's a matter, handsome?" I asked crawling and rubbing his shoulders.

"I... I'm a virgin." He said his head was hanging down.

"What's wrong with that." I asked getting of the bed.

I walked over to him and star straddled his waist. His arms supported my butt. I lifted his chin up, and took his black sunglasses off. His brown eyes looked distant. But they always kind of looked like that. He still had very beautiful brown eyes.

"I just want to have experience, so I'm not a complete idiot." he said

"That's fine, I will help you." I said

"But you are perfect, I want to please you. You know what to do" He said

"Yes that's why I will help you" I said, kissing his neck.

"We won't have sex yet, put I will please you." I said pushing him slowly on the bed.

"When we do have sex, it is when I mate you." he said

I took his shirt off, I saw his 6 pack and his v-line. I kissed his neck, leaving little hickeys. I took my shirt off, and I through it on the floor next to his. I started to kiss down low, I traced his v-line as I went down lower.

"Mad-i" he moaned out

"Fuck! Madi!" he moaned out loud.

I went back to his ear and started to nibbled on it.

"Here's a memo." I said whispering in his ear as I grind myself on his dick. "I like my kiss down low." I said

As I started to kiss lower and lower, till, I made it toward his pants. I grabbed his short and his boxers, and pulled them off in one swift movement.

I grabbed his dick, in my hands and kissed the tip. He moaned and said my name.

I deep throated him. I just started to bob my head. I felt him twitch and he cummed. I swallowed all of it, and cleaned him.

I took my shorts off which left me in my thong. I straddled his waist and stared to grind my hips.

"Madi, fuck, fuck, fuck." he moaned and his hands made it to my waist.

He made me go in a circular motion. Which made me moan, in pleasure.

"Duke." I breathed out and leaned down and smashed my lips on his.

We were grinding for about 10 minutes, then I felt my stomach curl.

"Duke, I'm gonna- Ky- Duukkkkeeee!" I moaned out and came, and so did he.

🐔🐣🐔🐣🐔🐣🐔🐣🐔🐣🐔🐥

Madison just messed up big time, comment if you know how she messed up.

Comment

Vote

Fan