18

Duke POV:

I couldn't sleep, I just wanted to live this moment. By just holding my mate.

I glad she agreed to finally to come and move with me. We had fun last night. it was the most fun I had in 28 years of my life.

I put my hand on her hand, and she automatically laced our fingers together. She was to cute, I just wish I could see her.

From the picture, that Bentley sent me through are mind link. She was smiling and was blushing. Her eyes were the most beautiful blue. They were almost crystal blue.

I'm not sure how I got a mate like her. She was sweet, caring, beautiful, amazing. She was perfect, I'm not sure why the moon goddess gave me her as a mate. But I'm glad, I got a perfect mate.

Don't get me started on her laugh, or giggle. OMG, it was like the sounds of angels. I could listen to her laugh all day.

But when she sings, it was amazing. Like a Angel came down from heaven and blessed her.

"Duke, do you need anything son?" my mom asked

"No mom, I'm good." I said

I heard her turn around, and face forward.

"Are you thinking about Madison?" Easton asked

"Yea." I said kissing her forehead.

I felt her stir and grab onto my shirt. She felt her take breath and she breathed out.

"You really like her?" Easton asked

"Yea, she a likes me for me. that's all that matters." I said

"Don't go soft on us, big brother." Easton said

"I won't." I said smirking.

"Baby, wake up." I whispered

"I'm wake, dad." she said shifting in my arms.

"Little one, it's me Duke. Know you need to wake up." I said to her

"Okay." she said mumbling

I heard her seatbelt buckle. I heard her rumble through her bag. Then mint hit my nose.

"Can I have a piece?" I asked sticking my hand out.

Which I think was her direction.

"Turn to your right, handsome." She said

I slowly turned to my right. I felt a piece of gum go into my hand.

"How did you know I had gum?" She asked

"I smelt it, when you go blind some on your other sense become more powerful. Like my sense of smell, and my hearing." I said

"That's supper cool." She said, I felt the seat shake so she was probably bouncing in her seat.

How many more hours!" Easton asked for the 5th time in about a hour.

"Easton, I swear to you, I will kill you if you don't shut up." I growled at Easton.

"Hey calm down handsome." Madi said

She placed a hand on my cheek and pecked my lips. I felt he sparks that I felt when she first touched me. But when she kisses me I can't think everything in the world shuts off. Then it's just her and I.

"SINGING PARTY IN DA CAR!" I heard Easton yell.

🐞🐝🐞🐝🐞🐝🐞🐝🐞🐝🐞🐝

So singing party in da car next chapter, how fun.

How is the story coming along?

Comment

Vote

Fan