16

Authors Note:

Comment what you think about the Maddox family.

🐼🐧🐼🐧🐼🐧🐼🐧🐼🐧🐼🐧

Madison POV:,

Everyone was out of the shower and I put on my black socks. Duke and I were cuddled on the bed, listening to the boys argue on what should we do first.

"Okay, we can do Easton thing first, we could knock on peoples doors, and when there run and if we get caught we have to do out own thing.

I got out my camera, and set it up, and did all that fancy stuff. I fixed the boys hair, for Bentley I just kind of ran my fingers through it, Easton I gave him a Mohawk. For Duke I did his hair in a quiff . I just left my hair in its natural waviness.

"Alright, in 3,2,1." I said

"What is this some ICarly shit?" Easton asked

"Don't cuss. okay again in 3,2,1" I said

"Hey guys it's Madi here, I here with my boyfriend and his brothers. You guys are probably are thinking where is Kyle. Well Kyle and I had a very very huge argument and we broke up. Then I meet Duke, and he makes we really happy, so yea. These are his brothers, Bentley and Easton. So today we are doing a prank since we are at a hotel. So here we GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I said, turned off the camera.

I grabbed Duke's hand and we went outside. We walked up to the first door. I turned on the camera, I told the camera that Easton was doing.

Easton knocked and n the door and we waited until we heard footsteps.

We heard the door about to open and I grabbed Duke's hand and we ran away.

"STUPID KIDS!!!" we heard a person yell.

We all ran off laughing.

"Okay guys that was to funny." I said "okay it's the most fabulous person to go next," I said handing the camera to Bentley.

"I thought you said the most fabulous person?" he said

"Yea me." I said in a duh tone and Easton and I laughed

"Okay, come on handsome." I said pulling Duke with me.

I knocked on the door and we heard footsteps. I tried to run but I tripped and Duke fell with me. we are totally fudged up.

"Kiss me." he said

"What?" I asked

"Just do it." He said

I cupped his face and kissed him. the door opened, we just kept kissing.

"Hey!" a guy yelled

"Hey don't do that." he said again

We just kept on making out. I could feel lil' Duke coming.

"I'm calling security." the man said and shut his door.

Duke and I got up and I grabbed his hand. I just started laughing, we ran to were Easton and Bentley were.

We did about ten more minutes of doing that until we almost caught.

We'll Bentley was almost caught. He had knocked on the door and just stood there, like a complete idiot.

"Okay." I said turning off the camera.

"That was so much fun!" Easton said

"Yea, now give me a piggy back ride." I told Easton

He huffed then he squatted down. I hopes on his back, while Bentley led Duke to the room.

"I'm hungry." I told Easton.

"Okay, we'll it's 3:30, I'm sure that have snacks down in the lobby." he told me

We rode the elevator down, and to the lobby were a person was at. He set me on the ground and we walked to the person at the desk.

"Hi how may I help you?" the guy asked

"Umm, I'm hungry and I know it's late, but is there a place open right now?" I asked

"Yea, there's a Mcdonalds literally done the road." he said

"Awesome thanks." I said

We walked down the street, and got some McDonalds, got some food for us. Then walked back to the hotel.

"I'm tried can you give me a piggy?" I asked

"Yea." he said

We finally made it to the room. I got off of Easton. Then I fell on the bed, and got under the covers, and snuggled into Duke's chest.

💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜

Ok so what should be a ship name for Duke and Madi.

How about Muke, Dadi but this one sounds like daddy. Idk you guys help me.

Also who's POV do you want next Duke or Easton. Because for Easton he has a huge secret.

So as always

Comment

Vote

Fan