52

Madison POV:

I couldn't sleep last night. Frinken' Duke was out all last night. I didn't know what he was doing. What if he was cheating in me?

No I would have felt that. I don't know why I'm even accusing him of cheating on me. He would never accuse me of cheating on him.

Duke just laid in bed, his head on my chest. I was running my fingers through his hair. He took deep breaths in and out.

I'm glad he was happy about Maverick. I mean if he had said I don't what I would have done.

I looked over at the clock 8am. it is to early. I got out of bed, but Duke grabbed my waist. I placed a pillow there, I tippy toed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and did my hair in a messy bun.

I walked down the hall way in my Hello Kitty onesie with Dukes Young & Reckless pullover over my onesie. I was deciding were to either go to the kitchen or the family room.

I took off to the family room. There was someone on the couch.

"Hi?" I said

"O hi Luna Madison." The girl said

I looked at her and she looked like a younger version of Taylor Swift but with straight hair and grayish eyes. I have never seen her before.

"You can get call me Madi." I said "Im sorry what's your name?" I asked her

"Bailey Davidson I'm the pack doctors daughter." she said getting up and shaking my hand

I pulled her into a hug.

"Sorry I don't do handshakes." I said

"It's fine." she said

We sat in the couch, she was watching Netflix.

"What are you watching?" I asked

"O, Stuck in Love." she said

"With Logan Lerman?" I asked

"YAS!" she said

"I love this movie." I said

"Me too!" she said bouncing on the couch.

"So how come I have never seen you around?" I asked

"O I have been away." she said

I just nodded my head.

"HEY YO, MADI SAMSON IS HERE!" Easton yelled and jumped over the couch

"Hey, Yo Stud Muffin. thanks let me run and get my shoes." I said

"Duke said don't run!" he yelled as I walked up the stairs

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. I opened the door with Duke's door.

I grabbed black Nike elite socks. I walked to the closet and slipped on my Nike slides.

"Baby?" Duke asked in his sexy morning voice.

"Yes handsome?" I asked walking over to him.

He put his arms on my waist and pulled me down with him

"Where are you going?" he asked

"Samson is here come on." I said getting up and pulling him out of the bed

"Let me go take a piss on brush my teeth." he said rubbing his eyes

"Always charming Duke." I said kissing his cheek.

"You know it baby girl." he said winking at me. Before walking into the bathroom door.

"Ouch, baby are you okay?" I asked trying not to laugh.

He opened the door and went inside. After 10 mints he came out with a little bump on his head. I walked over to him and got in my tippy toes and kissed his bump. Then i started trailing kisses down his face till I was in front of his lips.

I stopped and pulled back. I grabbed his hand and walked out the door.

"You always do this to me." he said making sure I was in front of him, because he was yea.

"I thought that you knew this." I said rapping lyrics from Fancy.

We walked outside, there was Bailey.

"Duke, this is Bailey." I said

"I know she is the pack doctors daughter." he said

I stuck my tongue out at him. He grabbed my tongue. I frowned at him.

"Man you mot." I said

"What was that?" he asked

I hit him in the chest. he let go of my tongue and kissed my lips.

"Hey can you guys like not?!" I heard someone yell in a girly voice.

"Shut your mouth Samson!" I said against Duke's lips.

I pulled away, and saw Samson just standing there. He was looking straight ahead. His eyes were filled with Lust.

Um who is he looking at. I started looking around and saw Bailey looking at Samson the same way.

"MATE!" they both said

😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍

20 comment

&

40 vote

Comment

Vote

Fan