59

Authors note:

There is going to be a time skip, in his chapter. Well because this is sad to say but there are only about 2 chapters left in the book.

I'm sorry, but I will be writing other books so please check those books to.

😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢

Madison POV:

After last nights events, I couldn't stop staring at the ring. It was so beautiful. I walked to the living room and saw Bailey and Samson, and Cheyenne and Easton, and Maximus and Peyton were, sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey guys I have something important to say." I said

"What is it are you pregnant?" Easton said

"Easton, you bloody fucking idiot we have already established that!" Peyton yelled at him.

Everyone looked at her and started laughing.

"I'm hurt but Cheyenne will fix that." he said sending her a wink and a peck on the her on the lips.

"We'll this is kinda important, I mean being pregnant is important to." I said

I looked at Duke and he smiled down at me. I looked at him like 'i can't do it'. He gave me a reinsuring smile.

"Duke and I are getting married." I said

All the girls got up and started to scream. They ran up to me and gave me hugs. The boys got up and did there weird bro hugs.

"Let me see the ring." Peyton said.

I put my hand out and the gasped.

"It's so beautiful." Cheyenne said

"It has an engraving on it." I said talking the ring off.

"Tell us what it says." Bailey said

"It's said 'my heart belongs to you - D ' " I said tearing up again.

"That is so sweet when is the wedding?" Peyton asked

"Umm we aren't sure yet." I said looking at Duke.

I could already imagine him in his tux. He would look super sexy.

"We'll Madi and are, going to go relax." Duke said

He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. we walked to his room and he stopes in front if his door.

"I was wondering when we found out if Maverick is a Maverick. If we could write his name on the door?" he asked

"Duke, of course why are you even asking. He is our child, of course you can." I said pecking his lips.

He opened his door and we walked to his bed. we laid down there and took a peaceful nap.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.