35

Madison POV:

"LETS GO VRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TIL WE SEE THE SUN!" Easton sang

"Easton Ryland, I swear to you. I am not afraid to rip your throat out." Duke growled in his wolf from to his brother.

"Duke be nice" I said back in the mind link

"Thank you." Bentley , Charlie , & Maximus said at the same time.

We ran to this place that had a waterfall. According to Charlie, even though I have know Charlie for a while now. He is to much like Easton.

We finally made it and we all went behind a tree and changed to our swimsuits. Duke grabbed me from behind and rand and jumped off the dock.

We resurfaced and we just looked each other in the eyes.

"Your bikini is to showy." he said

"Duke, really." I said

"Sorry, I won't say anything else. But if some one says something, I will personally kill them." he said smiling

"Duke be nice, there are literally 5 people that will say something." I said

"Hey nice body." Charlie yelled

Growl

"Look at dat ass!" Easton yelled

Growl

"BOOTY HAD ME LIKE!" Maximus yelled

"Really right after I said that, I'm going to kill you." Duke growled

His arms were around my waist. So I put my arms around his neck. I played with the back of his hair so he would calm down. I wrapped my legs around his torso. His brown hair was in his eyes. I took my hand and pushed his hair back. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Hey Mads." Kyle said

"Hey Ky." I said still holding into Duke.

"O so Mads and Ky." Duke said frowning

"Yea, that what our nicknames for each other when we were dating." Kyle said

Duke looked at Kyle with a glare that could kill.

"I remember she used to call me handsome all the time." he said smirking

"Really!?" Duke asked looking at me

"No I never called him that." I said looking at Duke.

"Yea, and she would always say I love you and peck me on the lips." he said

Duke looked at Kyle with so much hatred that I thought he was going to drown Kyle. I grabbed Duke's face, trying to make him look in my eyes.

I could see Blaze coming out. His K-9 were coming out and his brown eyes were turning black.

"Blaze, look me in the eyes." I said

"Kill." Blaze said

"Blaze, look me in the eyes NOW!" I said moving my face I front of him so he could look me in the eyes.

He looked at me with pitch black. I was looking back at him with my blue eyes.

"Now, if you don't stop I will get out of the water." I said

His eyes turned back to his chocolate brown. I smiled and hugged him. Then I slapped him in the face.

"What wast that for?" he yelled

"You idiot, you scared me." I said hugging him tighter.

"You didn't have to slap me." he said rubbing his cheek.

"Please don't do that agian." I said sobbing

He swam back to shore and placed me on the dock. He laid down on the brown burning dock. Then he placed me on his chest. I was still crying.

"Why are you crying princess?" he asked

"You scared me, I thought you would hurt someone beside Kyle." I said

"Let's get one thing straight." he said rubbing my back. "I will never ever hurt you and that is a pink promise." he said giving me his pinky and he pinky promise me.

"Good now let's have some fun." he said giving an evil smirk.

"Du-" I was about to say

But we, we'll he rolled is off the dock and into the water.

🙇🙆🙇🙆🙇🙆🙇🙆🙇🙆🙇🙆

So here you go

20- 25 comment for next chapter

Comment

Vote

Follow