Epilougue

Madison POV:

"Mav say dada." Duke said laying on the floor facing Maverick.

Maverick looked at him with his brown and blue eyes. He smiled at his daddy and just sat there leaning against the couch.

"Say it please Mav say dada." Duke said trying to get Maverick to talk.

"Duke, Maverick will talk when he wants to talk." I said picking Maverick up. "Plus he is not even 1 yet." I said placing him on my hip.

"He is 11 months, that is close enough for me." He said pecking lips and kissing Mav on the head.

"Remember when we had out first dance?" he asked

I smiled and nodded, how could I not it was perfect. Duke was in his black tux. While Maverick was in his cute little shirt with a tie on it. Duke grabbed Maverick from my mom and he grabbed me, and we went on the dance floor.

We slowly swayed back and forth, with Maverick in the middle. Duke looked like the was in top of the world. I mean who wouldn't be he had a wife and a kid.

"Let's go get this lil monster something to eat." I said giving Maverick to Duke.

Duke has gotten more comfortable holding Mav. At first he thought he going to brake him. But he hasn't, he is an amazing dad.

When ever Maverick wakes up in the middle of the night. He will wake up and take care of him. He likes to feed him bath him and even changes him.

"Here Let me hold him." I said

Duke passed Maverick to me and he smiled at me. He smiled his toothless smile. I looked into his beautiful different colored eyes.

It was funny because Duke thought there was something wrong with Maverick. Because his eyes were different colors.

But the doctor reassured him that it was normal. I mean not everyday you see someone with two different eye color. But Maverick was perfectly fine.

Duke opened up the apple sauce. Them went and got a baby spoon. He sat in the chair and smiled at both of us.

He dipped the spoon in the apple sauce.

"Open up Mav!" Duke said and then made airplane noise.

Which caused Maverick to start to smile and clap his tiny hand. Maverick opened his mouth and followed the spoon, with his mouth and his head

Duke placed the spoon,in his mouth. Maverick at it, then laughed that cute baby laugh.

After he finished eating, we set him on the floor. Remi and Charlie came down the stairs.

"Hi Maverick." Remi said cross crossed in front of Maverick.

Mav looked at her and held his hand out. She grabbed his hand and he started to laugh.

"So Charlie how is the mate going?" Duke asked setting me on his lap.

"Good, I think Katie is pregnant." he said smiling

"That's amazing!" I said

"You are going to love having a child." I said

"I'm nervous." he said

"You have taken care if Remi when she was a baby. You even held Mav, so you will be a great father." I said

I got of off Duke's lap and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a clean bottle and put some water in it. I closed the lid and took my phone out.

I looked at the wallpaper it was a picture of all three of us, and we were at the wedding. we were smiling brightly when Mav, had a cute lazy smile on his face.

I went back and Duke was lying on the floor, and of course he was trying to get Mav to talk. He had Maverick sitting on his chest. While Duke was supporting him with his arms.

"Madi when will I get to run around with Maverick?" she asked pouting

Remi turned six, so she was off to kindergarten and everyone still didn't like her. which I was taken back by she was the sweetest little girl I have ever meet.

"When Mav leans to walk, he I will start to play." I told her

"Okay." she said

"Hey I gotta go I promised Katie we would have a date at the park." he said and Remi followed behind him

They walked out and it was just Duke and I.

Everything was perfect now. We had an adorable baby boy. No one was trying to steal anyone's mate.

Even Kyle find his mate, which was good she was really pretty her name was Heather and I believed they just had a baby girl names Lilly.

Samson and Bailey went back to the red moon pack. as far as I know they were out seeing the world. They were in Ireland, the only reason I know that was because I had just gotten a post card from them.

Bentley went off to live in California for a while.

All my brothers had found there mates and were doing well.

Easton and Cheyenne, were still around. They were always by are sides, they our partners in crime. After I had Maverick Cheyenne told Easton they having a baby and he fainted. But when he woke back up he had the biggest smile on my face.

"Come in baby boy say it for daddy." Duke said pleading with his son

I got my camera out and started to tape it just in case.

"Come in say dada." Duke said

"Dada!" Maverick said smiling

"That's right it's dada!" Duke said smiling ole the Cheshire Cat. "Madi he knows I'm his dada." Duke said

"I know baby." I said getting on the floor and playing a kiss on his smiling lips.

"Dada"

"Dada"

"Dada"

Maverick said bouncing up and down smiling and laughing, while clapping his hands.

"I literally love you..." Duke said kissing my lips and then mumbled the same thing to Maverick

"To the moon and back." I said smiling at our amazing family.

💔😢😭💔😢😭💔😢😭💔😢😭

I made a trailer and It is on chapter one and this chapter too. You can also watch it in YouTube obviously and watch it. It's called 'My mate is blind' the username is Julia Clifford. So please watch it, like and comment.

So yea I actually made the book cover for the new book about Maverick and it's called What's a Mate.

I going to post the description as the first chapter so you guys can have it in your library. so when I upload the first chapter you will know.