33 (Duke POV)

Duke POV:

I woke up the next morning, it was bright in the room. I pulled the covers over Madi and I.

I heard her stir, and get in a ball cuddled more into my chest.

I was thinking about last night. It was amazing, she knew how to do everything. We had about 3 rounds last night.

I opened my eyes and saw a ceiling. hold up wait a minute, a ceiling. I looked down at Madi, she had brown hair.

I can see, omg it worked, I can see.

"Thank you moon goddess." I said smiling

"Shh, baby." she said

"Madi, I can see." I said

Don't play around like that Duke." she said

She rubbed her eyes and the most bluest eyes I ever saw were looking right back at me. Her long brown hair was cascading over her shoulder.

"Yea then kiss me on the lips, in one swift movement." she said

She only did this because I would always miss her lips. so I would lean in and then she would have to kiss me first.

I cupped her face and kissed her right on the lips.soft and slowly.

"We need to get dressed." she said getting up and swaying her hips a little.

"Come on." she said going into the closet.

We walked out all dressed, she had a dark was short shorts, and a cute black young & reckless tank top, with a pair of black and white vans.

I chose my nike basketball shorts and black nike shirt, with some Jordan's and jordan socks.

Madi waked over to the bathroom and I followed her. She did her makeup which was just mascara.

"Okay I'm hungry." I said and grabbed her hand and ran down the hall.

"Duke, my brother." Easton said

"Woah, you are ugly." I said stifling a laugh

"What?" he asked

"He got his sight back." Madi said smiling looking up at me.

"That's great." he said hugging me

"But I'm not ugly." he said frowning

We walked into the kitchen and all of Madi's family was in there. They all looked the same, tall lean brown hair and blue eyes except for one. He had blonde hair but you could see his brown roots. Then there was that fucker that was looking at Madi.

"Mom dad, boys, Kyle. Duke can see now." she said jumping up and down

"That's great baby girl." her mom and dad said

"My baby can see now." my mom said running up and hugging me.

"So how can you see now?" Kyle asked frowning

"We mated." I said smirking

🐶🐭🐶🐭🐶🐭🐶🐭🐶🐭🐶

Going to he mall just a quick one

20 comment for next chapter

Comment

Vote

Fan