29

Madison POV:

Recap:

He got his smirk on his face. then he flipped us over and attacked me with kisses. he started kissing my neck, he kissed were my shoulder meets my neck. I moaned at in pleasure.

"I'm going to mark you." He said

💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜

"Please, do it already." I moaned out, bucking my hips, pressing us closer.

His k-9 came out and grazed his teeth along my neck. he grinded his hips into mine. He is doing very well with this.

"Mine." he mumbled the before sinking his teeth in my neck.

I moaned in pain then it turned I to pleasure.

"Now go shower we are going out tonight." he said

"Stupid tease!" I yelled as he got off his bed and but his glasses back on like a police officer.

"I literally love you baby." he said before he stopped at the door.

"What do you need Duke?" I asked

"Say it."

"I love you." I said smiling.

He walked out the door and left me in the room.

"I'M FINALLY MARKED!" I yelled and jumped on the bed.

I am official a marked women.

I walked into the bathroom, and looked at the new mark. The mark had had two wolves laying down, the female laying on the male. them above that it had D & M.

"Beautiful." I breathed out

I got in the shower and did my showery things.

I got out put on my under garments. Then I slipped on a pink floral high low dress with a brown belt, I put on my nude flats. Then I curled my hair and water fall braided my bang and put in a cute matching ribbon.

I walked out of the room, and walked down to the leaving room were Duke was hanging with the boys.

"Are you ready?" I asked

"Yea." he said getting up and walking to me and lacing our hands together.

I walked to the garage. what were is the garage.

"Handsome, were is the garage." I asked

"Follow me, babe." he said smiling

He had in his usual SnapBack and dark wash jeans. He had on his black and white Jordan's and his black 'Swerve' sweater.

"You look hot as usual." I said kissing his neck.

We finally made it to the garage and I got the keys to my bumble bee.

I opened the door for Duke, and he got in. I jumped into the drivers side.

"So what did you wear for the date?" Duke asked

"A dress." I said smiling

Send me a picture, in my mind." he said touching his head.

"I can't do that." I said

"O but you can, you are my marked mate, finally." he said

"O that's so cool." I said bouncing in my seat.

I sent him a picture of what I was wearing.

"You look nice babe." he said putting his hand out. I grabbed his hand and laced out fingers together. the sparks felt like I was being shocked but in a good way.

"So were are we going?" I asked after 10 minutes

"to a nice cafe I love." He said

"Okay what is it called?" I asked

"Nancy's." he said

I plugged it into my GPS, and it was 20 minutes away.

****2 hours later****

"Omg, Duke I can't believe you almost shifted." I said as we walked into the house.

"He was hitting on my baby." he said

"You didn't have to go all wolf on him." I said

"I was looking out for my mate." he said as we walked to his room.

"Duke, stop being insecure." I said chasing out of my dress and putting my black spanx on as Duke handed me his shirt.

"I'm not being insecure." he said talking his pants off.

"Yes, you think I will cheat on you. When will you get it out of that stupid stubborn alpha thick skull." I said

"I may never because I'm afraid someone better will come along." he said getting into the bed.

"Duke, you won't lose me, I promise." I said and laid on his chest.

"Good, because I'm bit sure, if I could live with out you." he said

"I wouldn't be able to either, we are official." I said grabbing his hand and placing it on my mark.

"I saw your mark, In the picture you mind linked me. It's percent just like you" he said smiling.

"Don't so soft alpha." I said

"Soon to be."

"I know, I can't wait till you become alpha." I said talking his SnapBack and glasses off.

I rolled off his stomach and took my contacts and put my glasses on.

I rolled back onto his stomach and he smiled and wrapped an arm around me.

"We'll night." he said

"Night." I said placing my glasses by his night stand.

"I literally love you." he said pecking my lips.

"I love you." I said then passed out

💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗

I might not update tomorrow

So 10 comment for next update

Comment

Vote

Fan