Reject

"I'm sorry but I just don't see any potential in you becoming a true artist." furious, I hung up the phone with the record company manager. This was the 6th company that couldn't accept me. If you ask me, I was trying pretty hard with this dream I had, which was now proved as true as poop. My friends and family had been trying their hardest to get me this far but I think it's about time that this dream ended. Really the only reason I ever wanted to be a singer songwriter was because my childhood friend had the dream, and because I thought he was cute at the time, I said I wanted to be that too. My family loved that idea besides my real dream to become a princess at the time, when I was 6. I got caught up in it and I didn't want to let anyone down so I kept working at it. And now where were we? My friend Hunter had completely forgotten about me and was hovering somewhere up in the top charts and I was stuck here in the pile of rejects. Sighing I started to walk back to my apartment from where I had ate lunch, only to bump into someone. Still a little ticked, I kept walking forward.

"Hey! You could at least say sorry!" I turned around to face the man I had bumped into.

"Sorry." I muttered, ready to keep going when he grabbed my shoulder, scaring the shibbles out of me. "What are you doing?" I asked him, slapping his hand away. I was not comfortable having a man I ran into who was slightly mad at me touching me. I couldn't see who he was behind his sunglasses.

"(Y/N)?"

"How do you know my name?" I snapped.

"You don't remember me?"

"Oh course I don't I just ran into you." I huffed in frustration. He lowered his shades, revealing grey blue eyes. Just who did he think he was?!

"(Y/N). It's me. Hunter."

"You're not Hunter!" I whisper shouted. "You don't look anything like..." I slowly trailed off to see that it was him, his hair was shorter now and not swishing in front of his face anymore.

Oh my God.

"It is you!" I gasped, he smiled.

"Glad to know you finally recognize me." he smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh whatever."

"Come on, we have some catching up to do. You still wanna be like me?"

"Not really. I just got rejected by my now 6th record company."

"Ouch sorry, you still a good singer?"

"I was never a good singer."

"Oh come on! Sure you were! Sing!"

"Here?"

"Yes here!"

"No way. I am not singing."

"Oh come on! No one will hear you they're all too busy." he stopped and dragged me into an alley way. "Just sing!" I sighed in defeat.

"What should I sing?"

"Sing one of my songs." he grinned, what a diva.

"She rolled in from the west in a summer sundress hot in the heat of July." his eyes widened and I stopped.

"I told you I was bad!"

"Are you kidding? That was amazing! Come on, we're going."

"Where?"

"To my manager, Dann Huff. LETS GO!!" he hailed a taxi and before I knew it I was on the road to fame.

All because I ran into my friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYEEEE!!! But uhm... I have 30 imagines on this thing.

And since I never update anymore and have stories in progress and coming soon...

I'm ending my imagines

Which is this. So do whatever you want with this cause I'm not going to update anymore on this, it's new status is completed.

With that said...

ALWAYS STAY CRAY

LIA