Discovered

*click*

"What if I just... flew out there? I think that's a little crazy. LEEDLE DEEDLE DEEDLE DEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE DEEDLE!!"

In case you haven't figured it out yet I'm watching the I Want Crazy music video. I continued singing the guitar until Hunter started the song.

"I'm booking myself a one way flight I gotta see the color in your eyes, I'm telling myself I'm gonna be alright without you baby is a waste of time." I began singing along with him, now skipping across the room. I sang into my hair brush and rocked my air guitar through the whole song until it was over. I was about to play it again when I heard a knock on the door. I gleefully opened it.

"You need to stop!" cried the man before me, it was my downstairs neighbor.

"I-Im sorry!" I stuttered. "It won't happen again."

"It better not." he growled, then spinning on his heel left me alone at the door. I gently closed it and sat on the register in front of the window. I really need to control myself listening to his music, but I can't.

*tap*

I turned around, but saw nothing out my window.

"Probably some idiotic bug." I grumbled, leaning against the window.

*tap*

I turned around again, but this time saw a boy outside my window. He had a rock in his hand and looked about ready to throw it. I slid it open and leaned out, ignoring the fact I was on the third floor of my building.

"Can I help you?" I called down to him. He smiled and rushed up the stairs towards my door.

"What the-" I leaned back in and rushed to the back door and opened it. Now that I could see him I could see that he wasn't a boy. His dirty blonde hair was combed to the side and he wore sunglasses.

"I heard you singing." he said shyly. He had a slight Cajun accent that sounded familiar.

"You did?" I asked. "How?"

"Not to be rude but, you were pretty loud." he chuckled and my face turned beat red, hopefully it wasn't noticeable.

"Doh!" he suddenly exclaimed and stuck out his hand. "I'm Hunter. Hunter Hayes."

OH. MY. GOD.

"You're Hunter Hayes?!" I practically screamed at him. He laughed and removed his sunglasses.I almost squealed.

"Hi....!!" my voice rose as I spoke. Don't start fangirling don't start fangirling don't start fangirling. "I absolutely love your music! Come in!" For the rest of the day Hunter and I talk about anything and everything. at 10 o' clock he finally announces he should go.

"It was great meeting you!" I exclaimed as he got up to leave, he smiled and placed a folded piece of paper in my hand.

"Call me." was all he said before leaving me awestruck at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hheeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Ok I'm sorry, I kinda took a break. but I promise it won't happen again!!

Happy New Year!

Lia