Happy V-day! (I guess)

I skipped around the halls of the grocery store, humming happily to 'Everybody's Got Somebody But Me', the perfect song for right now.
"Well I'd love to take pin to a heart shaped ballon but everybody's got somebody but me!" I twirled before crashing into a good display. Of course just ruin the moment pile of pineapples. I quickly picked myself up and began stacking the pineapples up. I reached down for one to find another hand on top of it, I looked up to see a blonde haired face with shades inches from my face.
"Let me help you." he offered, I let go of the pineapple and picked up a different one, finishing up with his help.
"Thanks." I reaches back for my iPod to continue listening to my jam when I noticed he was looking over my shoulder as I selected Everybody's Got Somebody But Me. My face was once again inches away from him and I turned around in embarrassment.
"Sorry I just couldn't help it." he scratched the back of his neck as if he was purposely trying to flex.
"It's ok, do you know this song?"
"Yeah, pretty well actually." He slid his sunglasses down his nose revealing his eyes. "If you know what I mean." he joked. I looked from the picture on my iPod to him. It was him!
"Hunter Hayes?! You're Hunter Hayes!"
"SHH! Paparazzi!" he shushed me the waving his mass around mystically in the air. "They're everywhere!" I laughed and he stuck out his hand. "And you are?"
"Oh! Im (y/n)."
"Well it was nice meeting you (y/n), but I've gotta go." He waved goodbye and I turned around to leave. "Oh and (y/n)?" I looked at him.
"Yeah?"
"You've got something right here." he pointed behind his ear and I mimicked his movements to feel something caught behind my ear. Pulling it off I saw it was a piece of paper with 'open me' written on it. Following the instructions I opened it.
Well, since Everybody's Got Somebody But Me, will you be my valentine?
Hunter :)
On it was his number, I smiled and looked up to find Hunter had disappeared. Sticking the note in my pocket, I twirled to the checkout because I finally got somebody.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short n' sweet, but that's how imagines go right? If you hang already, check out Run! Just go to my profile and look through my works!! THANK YOU!!
STAY CRAY
Lia