Man-Catcher :3

"Third cup of oil..." I mumbled the directions of brownies to myself. The recipe from my grandmother for her famous brownies had just been passed down to me, and I was making them at the moment. I remember having them as a little kid, and they were the best brownies I ever had.
"I made these for you grandpa while we were dating." I remember the story she'd tell me as I ate them. "I was really just improvising with this, but when he tried them, he said 'Oh my Lord I love you! But I really do, I've been meaning to tell you that.' it was corny but ya know what? 3 years later we were engaged, so I call these Man-catcher Brownies." I scrunched up my face.
"Ew! Boys have cooties!"
"You just wait sweetie, someday you'll think they have cuties." she said pinching my cheek.
Well, what she said was true. They had cuties now definitely. And now here I was, baking them for my boyfriend, Hunter Hayes. I put them in the oven, waiting for them to finish baking. Maybe I could catch Hunter's heart with these... I chuckled at my silliness. 20 minutes went by and the oven beeped, just as my doorbell rang.
"Coming!" I pulled the dessert from the oven and sprinted for the door. Hunter stood there outside, smiling ear to ear.
"Heyyy!"
"Hi you!" we did a quick hug and he took a deep breath.
"Something smells good!"
"Yeah! But they're not for you." I said in a serious tone suddenly.
"Oh! Sorry! Sorry, I didn't mean-"
"Oh pish posh of course they're for you!" I playfully pushed his arm and he lightened up.
"Well great! But, what did you make?"
"Brownies."
"I love brownies!" he sat at a barstool at my counter, the brownies seemed cool enough. I quick cut them and served the perfect square of carmely-chocolate goodness on a plate, passing it to him. He picked up his fork and took off a corner, setting it in his mouth. I waited for the reaction as he chewed in thought.
"I love you!" he blurted. "Uh... I mean these brownies are good but I really do love you. I might just have to stick around with you because of these!" I laughed at his failed attempt of humor.
"Are you using me for my cooking?"
"Yes, no, maybe."
"You're such a dork."
"Well then, can the dork have another piece?"