Hunter Hayes Imagines

***So, hi guys! This just my random little book of imagines... I hope y'all like it!! ;) ***

"Thank you! Thank you!" Hunter cries out to the crowd and everyone screams excitedly. He holds up a finger and they all slowly shush.

"I have one more song I would like to play." More cheers and screams ripple through but quickly become silenced. "I would like to dedicate this song to a special girl, who couldn't make it tonight..." he swallows. "(Y/N)." Hunter gives his guitar a few strums, no one in the crowd has heard this song before, and they whisper confused a bit. "I dont know if you can hear me now but, I wrote this for you." He leans in closer to the microphone and starts to sing.

"I wake up in the morning in a house for two. But it's hard to say good mornin' to an empty room. I talk to your pictures like I'm talking straight to you. Tell you that I love you and that I'll be home soon... Oh.." A slideshow of pictures of Hunter and I plays in the background, from the first date to the last I watched the memories flash by. The crowd slowly sways to the tune.

"This is what I come home to day after day. An empty a house, a lonely feeling, and a scary place to stay. When I say I'm going home, this can't be it... Cause if home is where the heart is, then why am I... Homesick?" Hunter finishes the song and a few fans are emotional. He chokes on the last line and with watery eyes he looks up into the rafters. "I love you (y/n)... rest in peace, I'll see you again one day. I promise. Hopefully you're waiting for me, and watching over my beautiful fans who've helped me through you leaving. I-I love you..." Everyone breaks into awes and tears as Hunter slumps off stage, his band following closely. I smile slightly and wipe a tear away, whispering.

"I will always be here for you Hunter. I'm waiting."