Heartbreak

(This is in Hunters POV)

"Can you believe he did this to me?!" I was talking to (Y/N) about her boyfriend, Andrew. Apparently, he had cheated on her for the past three months they had been dating. Just hearing her cry broke my heart a little. I felt like breaking down with her to comfort her, but I also wanted to jump up in the air and cheer like there was no tomorrow. Yes, that sounded horrible of me, but I liked her. Ever since kindergarten I always felt something for (Y/N). Of course what would I know, I was six, what do I know about love? Well I certainly didn't know that it would last this long an be this strong.

"(Y/N)... you're gonna be ok, he never had a heart to give you anyway." I rubbed circles on her back as she shuddered with tears.

"I don't know why I trusted him though, I'm such an idiot!" she bawled.

"Don't say that! You're perfect."

"No I'm not. Why else did he cheat on me?"

"Because he was stupid enough to risk loosing you, this is his fault, he's the stupid one."

"You're just saying that."

"Hey, look at me." she refused to turn her head, probably because she thought she looked ugly at the moment. "Have I ever lied?"

"No..."

"Then listen to me. You're the most beautiful girl I ever met, and I've known it since we were six years old. You're smart and funny and have the most adorable smile. Your smile lights up the whole world and your eyes sparkle more than the stars... You're more beautiful than the universe. You deserve someone who will treat you like you are." I meant every word I said, she sniffed.

"Who though?" I thought for a bit.

"Someone who has already given his heart to you." she immediately stopped crying, as if she had found the answer to all her problems. Wait, had she? She wrapped me in a hug, and before I could think, she kissed me.

(Y/N) kissed me.

Our lips moved in perfect sync, like she was my other half. My perfect, beautiful other half. When we pulled apart, we touched foreheads and I brush a strand of hair from her face away.

"Be mine." it was more of a command than a question. She kissed me again.

I'll take that as a yes.