Flash

"Why did you make me go in there?" Hunter whined as we walked out of Victoria's Secret. "You didn't even buy anything!"

"You're adorable when you whine." I replied, kissing his nose.

"I do not whine!" I laughed at him, and he suddenly smiled for no reason and started walking away from me.

"Wait, where are you going? Hunter!" I ran after him to catch up, but he grabbed my shoulders putting me to a stop.

"Stay here. Please?" he kept walking, and I listened to the tune that was playing in the mall, a Bruno Mars song. Suddenly there's an intense stomping of feet, and at least a hundred people run out in front of me in neon tanks and black sweat pants. I back up, a little unsure of what was going on.

"It's a beautiful night, were looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you." The crowd of people suddenly parts and Hunter walks down the center of them, singing Marry You. What I think is happening isn't happening right now, is it?

Hunter all the sudden breaks into dance with the others. I burst out laughing at how awkward he looks. He stops and sings another verse.

"I'll go get a ring, let the choir bells sing like ooohhh." the dancers echoed him as the flash mob continued. Hunter soon stopped dancing, a little out of breath, and walked up to me, pulling out a small black box. He got down on one knee and opened it, revealing a beautiful ring.

"Just say I dooooooo!" the dancers sang, and I began to feel extremely overwhelmed by the emotions coming over me.

"Will you marry me?" Hunter looked up at me with pleading eyes, and I frantically nodded.

"Yes! Yes!!" he slipped it in my finger and I hugged him immediately, kissing him hard. He kissed back and everyone around us whooped in happiness.

"I love you." I said, as our foreheads pressed together.

"I love you more than everything."