Giggles

"HUNTER!!!" I screeched storming out of the bathroom. He laughed hysterically from somewhere in the apartment at my misery. He had out a fake spider in the bower and scared the living daylights out of me. I found him on the couch, on his back and hi hands on his stomach.

"Your-your face!" he howled, and I couldn't help but bursting out laughing myself. My laugh must've sounded ridiculous, only causing him to laugh even more. He snorted and I fell on the floor, my core beginning to ache.

"STOP!!" I gasped as he rolled off the couch into the floor with me. He stopped when his face was really close to mine, our noses barely brushing against each other.

"You're so mean." I giggled. He pushed back a strand of my hair.

"Awe you know I would never scare you purposely."

"That's why I love you." I chuckled. He smiled wide.

"You know your laugh is adorable right?"

"It is not. I sound like a dying hippo when I laugh."

"No you don't! You sound like a fairy!" he teased.

"Whatever."

"Love, trust, and pixie dust is what I have with you, that's what Tinker Bell says right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN... TWO WEEKS?! WAHT?! MAYBE EVEN LONGER BUT HOW WOULD I KNOW?! SORRY I LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO I'LL just stop...

Lia