Raining Down On Me

Imagine-

The wind slapped rain against my face stinging my skin. My skin prickled at the cold air while hot tears streamed down my face. But I didn't care. I had to keep going. I pressed on running and running through the night. Even though my legs were killing me, I couldn't stop.

I wouldn't stop.

Soon I reached a bus stop bench and nearly fell on it because my legs nearly couldn't hold me up anymore. I sat on the bench, trying to clean up my face a little. I was soaked to the bone, on the edge of of a nervous breakdown. I pulled out my phone and called the one person I knew who still cared about me.

Hunter.

He picked up on the first ring. "Hey (y/n)!! What's up?"

"Hunter..." I sobbed, his tone immediately changed.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?

"How could he do this to me Hunter? How?"

"Calm down. It's going to be ok. Just tell me what happened." I spent the next 10 minutes explaining what happened in the rain, not even caring. Just hearing his voice lifted my spirits.

"That son of a... You know what? Stay where you are. I'm coming." he hung up without even letting me say goodbye and shortly, his car pulled up. I thankfully climbed in.

"Good lord (y/n)!! You'll freeze to death!" He pulled a blanket out from the back seat and wrapped it around me just holding me tightly as I cried into his shoulder.

"Thank you for coming to get me Hunter." I said after I finally warmed up. He smiled.

"I would fly across the world and give anything I owned just to be here with you like this." he said huskily, giving me a small peck on the top of my head. "You're all I ever wanted."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading my imagines guys!

:*