Calypso

"Where are you taking me?" Calypso asked as she glared at Hera.

They were currently in an armored car going to God knows where. Calypso was handcuffed to the bench inside. Hera decided to seat in the back with her. Calypso just kept glaring at her, tear stains on her face.

Calypso doesn't care if she dies. But she does care if Leo dies. They had left him bleeding out in that room and if he doesn't get help, he'll die. But there is nothing Calypso can do. Not as long as she's here. She had to get a way to save Leo.

"I'm taking you right smack in the middle of the land above the underground mafia." Her legs were crossed and she had a smirk on her face. Calypso wanted nothing more to slap that smirk of her face. "And when we are in a safe position, you'll press the button and...earthquake, I guess."

"If you know that all that's missing is a timer, why not just add one?" Calypso asked. She hissed in pain when the car hit a pothole that caused her to pull her wrist that was handcuffed. Hera shrugged.

"I could have, and I was going to. But Leo kind of pissed me off." She waved her hands as she explained. "So, I decided not to. He'll die before he can do anything to save you." Hera smirk grew. New tears welled up in Calypso's eyes.

"Hera, please, I'll do anything. I'll activate it with no complaints. But please, please save him." Calypso hung her head, "...please."

There was silence for a few minutes. Calypso kept her head low, not daring to look at Hera. This was all Calypso could do. In her last moments, all she can do is beg. It hurt her, begging to someone like Hera. But if it could save Leo, then Calypso would do anything. Even if she cant be there with him, she'll be happy knowing that Leo lived. She will die with no regrets.

Suddenly, Calypso heard Hera chuckle.

Calypso looked up slowly to see Hera giving her a look of...sympathy? Pity?

"I'm sorry, Calypso. But by the look of my watch...Leo should have already bled out by now." Calypso's eyes widen as tears freely fell from her eyes.

No...that cant be possible. No, God, please.

"You really loved him, didn't you?" Hera asked, her voice having actual curiosity. Calypso didn't answer her, just kept staring at her lap.

He's dead...

"It's a shame, really. You guys seemed to have had a real shot at happiness."

Happiness...That's all I ever wanted for us. For him.

"This is why you shouldn't have had meddled into this. If you would have just kept your noses out of my business, you would be with Leo right now. It's really all your own faults."

It's all my fault...

"Oh, I think we're here." The car stopped, Calypso thinks it did anyway. All she could focus on were the memories of Leo running in her head.

"What the hell?" Hera said. Calypso slowly looked up.

The armored car back door was open and Hera was outside, at the side of the car. She seemed to be looking at something that was at the front of the car. Calypso obviously couldn't see it. But she took her chance to escape.

There is no way I'm gonna let you win, Hera.

Her free hand reached for the key that Hera left.

Not today. Not ever.

She freed her hand and ran out the car. Hera heard her feet hit the ground and turned around to see Calypso run to the front of the car. Hera went after her, but it wasn't hard to grab Calypso since she stopped as soon as she saw what was in front of her.