Leo

Months have now passed and it is time
for Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving for Leo was one week of McDonalds while his friends went to their families for Thanksgiving Break (which last a week.)

Leo sighed as he kept hearing his friends pleas.

"Please, just come with one of us" Jason said.

"It's only for one week! My dad is fine with it!" Piper informed.

Both of his friends kept saying more and more to try and get Leo to agree to staying with one of them instead staying in the school.

"Guys, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine staying here," Leo pointed to one of the janitors, "I have Bob to keep me company"

Bob was one of the janitors in the school. Leo would always find him cleaning when he goes to the workshop, so Leo being Leo, he decides to strike up a conversation. From then on, Leo had always found himself talking to the very tall man.

"Thats not right, no offense to Bob, but you should spend it with friends" Piper tried to persuade Leo.

"Bob is my friend"

"You know what I mean!" Piper yelled. Jason put himself between the two.

"Wow, lets all just calm down," Jason turned to Leo, "I know that it might be weird coming with me, since because of my father, so I get that, but Piper's place sounds nice. And her dad is okay with it. Just go with her, please?" Jason pleaded.

Leo shook his head. He felt guilty rejecting them, but he didn't want to bother them, even is it was just for a week.

"It's fine, if it makes you guys feel better, I'll do something on Thanksgiving, go out to eat or something"

They both looked like they wanted to object but Leo had already left before they could.

"Well, I guess that leaves us with Plan B" Piper stated. Jason looked at her with a worried look.

"I'm not sure he is going to like Plan B."

"That's why we're not telling him until it's too late and he has no choice."

"Have you talked to her about it?."

"Yep, her mother is happy to meet Leo and take him in for week."

  "Alright then, let's go tell Calypso."

_______________________________

It was now the day before Thanksgiving break started and students are already leaving to their families. That's probably the one thing he likes about it. He doesn't have to wake up early to go anywhere.

He snuggled into his pillow, happily dreaming about mechanical things, food, Cal- He was sadly broken from that dream when Jason and Piper both entered the room and woke him up.
He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you already left" Leo stated with a raspy tone.

"We needed to make sure that you're ready for your trip" Piper said, pulling in to the room a suitcase. This got Leo to actually wake up.

"What trip?"

"Since you refused to come with us, we had to take matters in out own hands," Jason started, "you don't want to spend the week with us, so we asked Calypso if you could spend it with her."

"What?!" Leo eyes were wide open now as he looked at his best friends as if they were crazy. It seems they ignored Leo's yell as they continued to speak.