Calypso

Calypso, through all that is happening, was extremely happy.

Leo actually reciprocated her feelings.

Calypso never thought this would happen, and if it would have, she never would have expected  it to happen like it did.

Calypso had just wanted to see if Leo was okay, but then she ended up opening that caused Leo to go haywire. Calypso doesn't think he was aware that he was saying all of that stuff. Calypso got to see another side of Leo that she never thought she would see. With him blurting everything out, Leo had accidentally confessed his feelings for Calypso.

Calypso, while sad for Leo, couldn't help but feel relieved when she heard that he liked her. She felt guilty for thinking that considering everything Leo is going through, but Leo likes her back.

Leo likes me back!

Calypso still cant believe it.

But then the next day, everything was a little...awkward.

She should have expected it. Leo had told her he has never been on a relationship nor taken a girl out on a date. In other words, he's completely inexperienced. So Calypso will have patience while he gets more confident. That's where she finds herself now as her and Leo are just hanging out in the workshop, already routine to hang out there.

It's not like she hates the workshop. Quite the opposite actually, she loves being there. It sort of feels real, like you can feel comfortable there. But ever since yesterday, Leo could barely look her in the eye.

And Calypso's patience was running out.

"Hey, Cal?" Calypso heard Leo from under the invention he is currently working on. Calypso got her hopes up, thinking that maybe Leo would finally talk about this whole new thing between them.

"Yeah?" Her voice was laced with excitement. Leo's hand came from under the machine and waved in a give me motion.

"Would you mind getting the smaller wrench?"

Calypso pouted and got him the wrench.

They were currently trying to keep each other occupied until night came, when they will finally get inside Zeus' office. Everything that has happened has been super surreal, at first Calypso didn't believe it. But now, they are too deep into this for this to be a joke.

After another of getting Leo supplies, it seems he was finally done. Leo came out from under the machine and sighed in satisfaction. Calypso glared a bit but then stop when she saw Leo covered in grease and his hair messy. He was currently cleaning the small wrench he had asked Calypso to give him.

Calypso knows that Leo is handsome, she has always known that. Thus she didn't feel even a bit weird in checking him out. That was until she got caught.

"Are you checking me out?" Calypso heard Leo's arrogant voice say. He had a smirk on his face as stood up from his sitting position and put the wrench down on the work bench. Calypso blushed a dark red and scoffed.

"Ha, i-in your dreams maybe!" was her response. He turned to face her and leaned on the bench.

"I think thats more like your dreams than mine," he chuckled as Calypso got even redder, if that was even possible. Calypso screamed on the inside at his sudden change in demeanor. Yes, she wanted Leo to get more confidence, but not-

Argh! Screw you, Leo Valdez!

Calypso huffed and turned her head, refusing to look at Leo. He laughed out loud, which Calypso responded with another huff. She suddenly felt a presence in front of her, she turned her head to see Leo with a small smile on his face. Which immediately made Calypso softened her glare.