Jason

A/N: OOOOH SHIT, DIFFERENT POV?!?!?! You know how I was saying that I would do like one shots and stuff? This is NOT one of them. This is part of the story. I'm really busy today so that's why it's probably going to be a short chapter.

Time Skip to two days before New Years Eve.

Jason has had a few hectic moments this school year.

He broke up with his girlfriend. His best friend likes the new girl. His feelings for Piper were all over the place. His sister has gone to an all girls camping trip and only God knows when she'll come back. Leo and the new girl are dating.

Oh, there is also the fact that his best friend figured out that his dad was murdered by Jason's step-mother.

Again, hectic.

Jason hasn't been the same since that revealed. He never liked Hera, that's a fact. But he never thought that she was capable of something like murder. But that really wasn't what bothered him.

What bothered him was the fact his father knew about it and hasn't said anything.

Jason thought he understood his father. Sure, his father can be cold sometimes, but he was a good dad. He got Jason an education, even if it's in this school, he takes care of him and his sister. And even makes sure his ex-wife is taken care of. All and all he never thought his dad was a bad guy.

But now he's not so sure.

Jason has been ignoring Leo ever since, feeling ashamed that his father knew. Piper had assured him that Leo does not blame him but Jason still cant help feeling guilty.

Jason just feels so lost.

But if it weren't for Piper, he would feel even worse.

When Jason broke with Reyna, it was because of two reasons: 1. He just didn't like her anymore; 2. He realized that he liked someone else.

Piper and him have been friends since he got here. They were in the same class and sat next each other. Piper just started talking with him and from then on they were good friends.

That's all they were, friends.

But recently Jason has felt something different for Piper.

Anytime she would talk with him, his heart would start beating faster. He would start sweating and his face would get red when they accidentally touch. Jason wasn't dumb, he's felt these feelings before. With Reyna.

So he knew that he had a crush on Piper.

Ever since then, he would always try and talk with her. Make sure she was alright. Jason guesses that because of that he never realized that Leo had been acting differently lately. Luckily for him, Calypso was there to take care of him. But that still didn't stop him from feeling guilty.

But if it weren't for Jason always hanging out with Piper, them laying on the couch and cuddling would have never happened.

It happened during Thanksgiving Break, when Jason confessed. He'll go in to detail another time.

Normally, Jason would be happy with Piper in his arms, but he couldn't get all of his thoughts about Leo out of his mind. And it didn't go unnoticed by Piper.

"Hey, are you okay?" Piper asked. Jason kept starring at the ceiling as he answered.

"Yeah...it's just, everything that has happened lately....Leo, the bomb, the fact that my step-mother is a murderer....It's just all a lot." Piper nodded in agreement.

"I know, I'm pretty rattled by it too....But we made Leo tell us and we promised to help him."

"I'm not saying that I regret making him tell us, I just wish all of our lives could be normal, different." Jason explained.