Calypso

Calypso has no idea what happened.

Everything seemed to be perfect. She was with her friends, her and Leo danced together, it was perfect. But then Leo went to the bathroom and didn't come back for twenty minutes.

Calypso was worried so she excused herself from her friends and went to find him.

While walking to the bathroom, she heard a sob. Thinking that someone was crying and wanting to help them, she walked towards the sound. What she didn't expect was to see Leo, sitting on the floor, crying.

She hated to see him like that so she tried to get his attention, being as gentle as she could and touched his shoulder. Leo suddenly gasped and moved away from her as if she was the plague. Her eyes widen and she held out her hands as if trying to calm a scared animal.

"Leo, it's okay. It's me, Calypso? Your...friend?" It sort of stung saying that they were friends, considering she wanted to be more but she pushed the feeling down because Leo needed her.

"C-Calypso...?" Leo's voice was raspy and his face was traced with tears. His eyes were wide with fear and...paranoia? Suddenly, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted.

"Leo!"

Calypso ran to Leo and crouched down next to him. She put his head on her lap and yelled out for help.

"Somebody! Help!"

She put her hand through his hair, thinking maybe it will give him a sort of relief even if he was unconscious. Her other hand cleaned the tear tracks on his face as best as she could as she whispered soft words to him.

"You're gonna be okay..."

Suddenly, Jason, Piper, and Hazel came running towards them.

"Leo!" Piper yelled as she sped up and crouched down next to him. "What happened?"
she demanded Calypso.

"I don't know! I was worried about him cause he was taking such a long time and..." Calypso hesitated.

Would Leo want me to tell them what she saw before he fainted?

"I found him like this!"

"What could have happened?" Jason said, more to himself then to anyone.

"We should get him to the nurse" Hazel suggested. Jason walked towards Leo and picked him up bridal style. In any other situation this would have been funny, but right now all they could do is worry about Leo.
________________________________

"Do you have any idea what might have caused this?" Piper asked the nurse worryingly.

Calypso, Piper, Jason, and Hazel were all crowding around Leo's bed, where the nurse was checking his temperature.

"Hm, temperature is normal..." The nurse turned to the other four. "Has he been sleeping well?" Everyone turned to Jason.

"Yeah...actually he's sleeping a lot better than he used to"

"Eating?"

"He tends to skip meals sometimes, but never to such an extent where...this might happen" Piper answered. The nurse hummed again and went back to Leo.

Calypso felt horrible.

She shouldn't have lied to the other three. She should have told them what actually happened. But would Leo want them to know?