Authors Note

Hello, my awesome readers! I wanted to start this with a big thank you for all of you for this story getting to 1.2K views! I already stated this last chapter, but I'm gonna say it again. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

Now to what you actually want to know about.

Okay! So, what I'm going to do, for I think a few chapters, is make some side stories. I'm going to be making one for each ship (Jasper/Jiper, Solangelo, Frazel, and Percabeth) And then one I defiantly want to do is for Halloween. I honestly forgot about that holiday when I made the thanksgiving break arc. And when I remember I was like "Did I seriously forget about Halloween? Omfg-"

So yeah. But I'm going to be doing that after the story is done. Just thought I should inform you. So, if something happens, let's say that Jasper becomes a thing, for example *cough cough* and you're like "Wow, how did that suddenly happen?" You'll find out later on after the main story is finished. 

Um, I guess that's really all I wanted to say. I could have just said this at the end of next chapter, but...I don't know! I'm actually really bored right now so I guess I just wanted to...give you guys some info? Maybe? I honestly don't get myself.

If you guys have anymore questions about the story or if you're curious about me (this is how bored I am) go ahead and ask me questions in the comments!