Leo

Leo groaned when a sudden light hit his face, waking him up in the process. He instinctively moved his face from the light. After a few seconds, he got used to the light, opening his eyes slowly.

The bugging light was coming from a desk lamp being pointed at him. He looked away again and saw two guys guarding a door, probably an exit. Leo tried to move but it seems that his brain still hasn't woken up because now realized that he was tied up to a chair.

Leo had a major headache, his head pounding as if it was having party. He groaned again and the light was moved from his face.

"He's awake." Leo heard a male voice say. Leo saw the guys nod in understanding, one of them leaving the room. After a few more minutes, his brain started to wake up and he took in his surroundings better.

He was sitting on a metal chair, rope tying his wrist and legs. The room looked like the interrogation rooms in the movies, but there was no mirror that the detectives would look through when someone was being interrogated. A desk was in front of Leo and a chair identical to Leo's was on the other side.

There were two men in the room with him. Both are wearing black suits like from Men in Black. They were even wearing the glasses.

Leo started hearing footsteps, one of them clearly from a pair of heels, a pair that Leo hoped didn't belong to a person he did not want to see.

But the world loves jokes just as much as Leo.

Hera walked into the room, the security guard that left earlier behind her. Leo visibly gulped, realizing as well that he needed water. How long has he been here?

"Finally awake I see," Hera sat in the seat in front of him, "So I like to get to the point, so let's start. Where are the blueprints?" Leo's eyes widen at the question.

Jason didn't steal them, and if Hera didn't...

"Why would I have them?" Leo decided to not tell her just yet that the blueprints were stolen. It was going to take a lot of acting considering that Leo is just about to get a panic attack, but he needs to find out what Argo II was.

"Don't play dumb, Valdez. Zeus found out that someone took them and I took a guess on who that might be." Hera put her elbows on the table, her head coming to rest on her hands. "So how about you tell me and no one gets hurt, okay?"

"How about...you tell me what the blueprints are about and I'll tell you where they are." Leo suggested. Hera scoffed. She stood up and leaned closer to Leo, her hands on the table to keep her steady.

"I don't think you are in any position to be making negotiations." She said in a menacing tone, looking directly at him.

"I'm not scared of you, Hera." 

Leo could feel the panic attack slowly rising but willed himself to calm down.

"Maybe you aren't." she makes signal for the guard. The guard hands her a photo and she slides on the table towards Leo. "But maybe she is." Leo leaned towards the photo, from what he could considering his predicament, and saw it was a photo of Calypso. Leo could feel the panic attack right about to hit him.

"You wouldn't..." Leo whispers, still looking at the picture. Hera laughs.

"Oh Leo, you know what I did to your father, I know no bounds." She pulls the picture away. "Where are the blueprints?" Leo looked at her, his eyes glassy.

"I don't know. They were stolen this morning." Leo flinched when Hera slammed her hands on the table.

"Don't lie to me!"