Calypso

A/N: Okay, so I have a confession to make. I didn't mean for you all to start hating Piper so much. Maybe be a bit frustrated because of her but not hate her. I was trying to make a contrast between two best friends. Jason and Piper. They both care for Leo, but one can be extremely overprotective, while the other is also protective of Leo but doesn't act too much on it. Jason isn't that innocent, if you have noticed. Remember all the time that Jason and Piper tried to convince Leo to stay at one of their places? That wasn't just Piper, that was Pipet AND Jason. Just Jason doesn't let his emotion cloud his judgement and doesn't say mean things. Piper's overprotectiveness makes her think irrationally and thus, causing her to say those mean words to Calypso. I am planning to give her a redemption arc so that she sees that she needs to let Leo breath. Also, this is a fanFICTION. Emphasis on fiction. Meaning that maybe I changed the character's a bit and I should probably put that in the description. Don't let this fic change the way you look at a character forever.

Now, that I got that out of the way. Let's continue to the next chapter.
_____________________________

Calypso was shocked to say the least. When she found Leo in the hallway crying, she thought something bad must have happened.

That much was obvious.

And she wants to help, that's why she pushed to get him to answer her. While she did want to tell Jason and Piper what actually happened, Calypso knows Leo. She knew that he would never want them to find out.

So she kept it to herself.

But to keep it to herself, she vowed that she would get the truth out of him, no matter what. She knew that pushing someone like Leo, someone who has always kept to himself, would be hard and would hurt him. But it had to be done.

But she was careless.

She should have known from the glares from Piper that she knew something was up. That Calypso wasn't telling the whole truth. Calypso should have guessed that Piper didn't actually leave. In the end, Piper and Jason found out and it turned into a huge disaster.

Christmas was nice. The present Leo got her was beautiful and she was beyond curious as to what was in her letter. But then everything started to unravel.

Piper had every right to be mad, Calypso knew that. Piper and Leo were - are - like siblings. They care for each other so much, they would take a bullet for each other. But Calypso cant say that what Piper said about her and her father didn't hurt her.

Piper is just being overprotective. This is about Leo, not me.

Calm down, Calypso.

That's what Calypso kept telling herself. That Piper is just worried about Leo; she is too. But while Calypso accepted Piper's apology, she knew that this wall between them was not broken. But Calypso was determined to break it. Just as much as she is determined to help Leo, in anyway.

Piper's way was a little, maybe a lot more, harsh than it needed to be. Calypso was worried that now Leo wasn't going to tell them anything. But in the end, Jason is what stopped Leo from walking out the door.

Leo, Jason, and Piper...

Leo says that he doesn't have a family, but...he doesn't realize what he actually has. A true family.

When Jason talked to Leo, when he revealed what happened in their past, Calypso knew that if anyone hurt any of them...Calypso pities whoever did hurt them.

But finally, Leo started talking.

At first he started talking about his family, about the explosion/fire that killed his father, and Calypso immediately thought that it was maybe just a relapse. That maybe, Leo suddenly started thinking about his parents and any stress that he might have, and it broke him.