Leo

"¡Mierda!" Was the first thing Leo said when he woke up this morning. Mostly for the fact that Jason didn't wake him up like he usually does, causing Leo to be late for Biology. He quickly put on some clothes, not bothering to wash his teeth, and ran to Biology.

When he made it to Biology he was found with Mr. Poseidon and a detention slip in his hand. Leo groaned, grabbed the slip, and walked to his chair. When he passed Calypso, she was holding in her laughter. Leo stuck out his tongue at her (very mature) which she responded by doing the same.

After Mr. Poseidon started to continue his lesson, Leo turned to Jason and hit him on the shoulder.

           "Ow!" What was that for?" Jason whispered as he rubbed the spot Leo hit. Leo glared at him.

           "You know exactly what that was for! Why didn't you wake me up?" whispered Leo. Jason looked back at this notebook, saying nothing. Leo sighed and started taping his pencil on the table, a sound that Leo knows annoys Jason.

           Leo could see how Jason already started getting annoyed. Leo grinned and started taping his finger of the hand he wasn't holding the pencil. Jason groaned and stopped Leo from moving by grabbing his hands.

          "Stop!" Jason whispered but not really because Mr. Poseidon turned and shushed Leo, not Jason. Leo's grin could now give the Cheshire cat a run for its money, when Jason sighed in defeat. "I broke up with Reyna" he stated.

          Leo's eyes widen in surprise. Sure, he wants Jason to be with Piper since it was his otp, but he never thought that Jason would actually break up with Reyna. They've gone through rough patches before and Leo thought this "no spark" patch would pass, but he thought wrong.

         "Oh man, I'm sorry...wait, what does this have to do with not waking me up?" Leo asked. Jason face palmed.

         "I was dealing with the break up and forgot" Jason stated.

         "You forgot?"

          Jason nodded.

         "Dude! How do you forget your best friend?" Leo exclaimed causing Mr. Poseidon to look over.

         "Mr. Valdez, if you want another detention, I would happily oblige" the teacher said.

         "Then you wouldn't mind giving me one too, right Mr. Poseidon? It was my fault" Jason defended. The teacher looked between the two and sighed going back to the lesson.

         "Thanks, but seriously, couldn't you have grabbed a cup of water and thrown it at me?" Leo asked.

         "But then I'd have to deal with you complaining"

          "And look where that got you now"

          "Look, I am not your personal alarm clock. You should be able to get up yourself" Jason stated.

           Leo was about to retort but decided against it because he was right. Leo has always depended on Jason. So much that if Jason didn't go to the school anymore than Leo has no idea what he would do. Leo has always depended on Jason, and here is Leo being an asshole to his friend when he just went through a break up.