Chapter Nineteen;

PEYTON'S POV

As Siva leads us into the dressing room, I see that Chris has really gone through a lot of trouble to do this for me. First, he got my favorite band to do a meet and greet for me before the show, and then he sets up this beautiful table in the middle of the Toronto Maple Leafs dressing room where we'll be having dinner. I almost want to cry, this is so romantic.

Chris pulls my chair out for me and I sit down, smiling at him as he rounds the table to get to his own seat. He sits down and Nathan, Siva, Jay, Tom, and Max all come into the dressing room. Nathan, Siva, and Max are wearing chef's uniforms, while Jay and Tom are wearing tuxes. I laugh and cover my mouth with my hands, smiling like an idiot.

Jay and Tom walk over to the table and hand us cute little hand drawn menus. Tom smiles and leans down to whisper at me.

"I made those menus" Tom says, giving me the 'good boy' face that he always does. I laugh and look down at the menu. The only thing that seems to be on there is nachos, and a couple of different types of pizzas.

"And what can I get for you two lovely, beautiful people tonight?" Jay asks, kissing my hand lightly. I feel my cheeks go red and pull away my hand to look at the menu and pretend to think about what to have, when I know that I want the nachos.

"I'll have a plate of nachos, and a root beer to drink" Chris says, smiling at me.

"I'll have the same, please" I say. Jay writes it down on a small notepad with butterflies on it, and skips off out of the room with the rest of the boys. I turn and look at Chris, my face turning another shade of red.

"So Nathan's your cousin" I say, surprised at the news. He nods his head.

"Yep" Chris smiles and takes my hands across the table. "I just wanted you to know that no matter what happens in our lives, I want to be with you. And I will always be here for you" He tells me.

"Oh...Chris" I stand up and lean across the table to kiss him softly on the lips.

I sit back down when the 5 guys come back into the dressing room with our plates of nachos and our root beers.

As we eat, we have conversation with the guys, and Jay even sings me one of my favorite songs from their first album, 'Hi&Low' . Chris doesn't say anything when Jay's singing, even though I'm looking into Jay's eyes the whole time. I love Chris, I do. He's the most amazing boy on the face of this earth, and I'm grateful that he's mine. But I'm sure if you had your favorite band sitting in front of you, and your favorite member singing to you, you'd keep your eyes on him too.

When Jay's done singing, I find myself tearing up. Nathan is sitting beside me at the table, and I get pulled in for a hug. He's got a tight grip, and he smiles at me. Jay smiles and looks down at the ground, blushing it seems.

"Chris, this is so amazing. Thank you so much" I say, wiping the tears off of my face.

Soon, it's time for the boys to go get ready for their show. I take a couple pictures with the guys before they leave to get ready.

Chris and I finish eating and leave the dressing room, and I'm as anxious as ever to get to my seat and see The Wanted perform. I squeeze Chris' hand and lean close to him. We walk out to where the stage is, and walk right up to our seats.

Soon enough, crowds of people start piling in, waiting for the guys to come on stage and to sing with their beautiful voices and catchy melodies.

And soon enough, the boys are on stage. And I am officially, the happiest girl in the world.