Chapter Seven;

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+AUTHORS NOTE+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I know I've been doing a lot of Authors note's lately, and I'm sorry for delaying the story but, I wanted you guys to know that I'm so happy that there's 200 reads on this story and that I've got 12 votes. Yesterday I only had one, and only one person was reading it. Welcome to all the new fans of this story, I hope you guys like it !

Enjoy!

************************************************************************************************

PEYTON'S POV

This morning I woke up immensely happy. I couldn't believe I was going to see my best friend in the whole world today. I can't wait to see his smiling face and get a hug from his warm, solid arms.

I get up out of my bed and go to the shower. Feeling the warmth of the water running down my back was comforting. When I get out, I blow dry my hair. I don't bother straightening it, because it's already straighter than a ruler.

As soon as I pull my red varsity jacket over my shoulders, I hear a knock on my door. Expecting to see Janet before Aaron comes, I swing the door open and smile.

I throw my arms around his neck before he has a chance to move his gaze from his feet to my eyes again. His arms wrap around me tightly, and I hear the thud of his luggage as it hits the floor. There wasn't a lot of it, he never was a heavy packer. If he needed something, chances are we'd just go to the nearest mall.

His smell fills my senses, it's the smell of American Eagle cologne. He's been wearing it forever, and every time he hugs me, or even just makes a swift motion around me, I can smell it. He must have lots of girls swooning over him back home.

I can't believe how much I'd missed him.

"You know, I've been here for at least 25 minutes trying to look for your dorm, and not once have I seen a hot girl." He says to me. I laugh, and slap him on the shoulder as I pull out of the hug.

"Didn't I tell you that everyone here is old and not your type? They're all cougars anyway" I joke. Most of the women here are either married, or just players that wouldn't give my 17 year old best friend a second look.

"You look really beautiful" Aaron tells me. I blush, he'd always been able to make me blush at the smallest compliments. I look down at what I'm wearing. Nothing big, just a red varsity jacket with a white camisole underneath, dark blue jeans, and a pair of red converse.

"Thanks Aaron. You look pretty gorgeous yourself" I say, looking at his red plaid shirt with the black t-shirt underneath it. He also sports a black pair of jeans, also with a pair of red converse. Even though we don't plan it, we usually always end up wearing almost exactly the same thing.

He smooths his hands over his clothes and gives me a seductive look. "Thank you, may I come in? Maybe they'll look better laying on your floor" He winks. I laugh at him and slap his chest, picking up his bags off the floor while I'm at it. We walk into my dorm, and he sticks his hands in his pockets as he looks around.

"Satisfied?" I ask. He nods his head.

"I expected it to be messier, maybe have a pair of some guys boxers on the floor . Maybe a couple pairs of your panties or bras laying around." He winks.

"Pervert" Again, I slap him. He rubs his chest where I hit him.

"Man, you gotta stop doing that. It hurts you know" He says, fake mocking pain. I laugh and throw one of his bags at him.

"So, over there is where you'll be sleeping. The couch pulls out into a bed. I was suppose to have a roommate, but the Dean decided to give me my own room. " He looks around and finds the couch. He plops his bags down on it and sits down.