Chapter Eight;

I walk into the mall with Aaron and smile as he lifts me up and gives me a piggy back ride to one of my favourite stores. American Eagle. I love American Eagle's clothes, they're just so cute.

"Hey Peyton, whats up?" I turn my head to see Amber, a bright red headed girl waiting for me at the checkout counters. I run over to her, well, I make Aaron run over to her, as he's got me on his back.

"Hey Amber! How are you?" I ask. She smiles at me and points to a couple at the back of the store who's arguing about getting matching coats.

"I'm alright, but it doesn't look like he's going to be after she's done with him" she says.

"Hahah ! He looks like he's going to be in trouble if he doesn't agree with her in the next five minutes" I say. Amber looks Aaron over and smiles, twirling her hair in her fingers. I laugh and lead Aaron over to the jeans section.

He looks around for awhile, looking around at the different types of jeans. He was looking at some bootleg cut ones, but, I stopped him.

"Hey, you know those are bootleg right?" I ask. He nods his head and looks at me quizzically, holding the jeans up to his face.

"Yeah, why?" He asks.

"Just because, well, to be honest, I think you'd look better in those skinny jeans" I say, pointing to a pair of light grey skinny jeans in the top left hand corner. They'd look good on him.

"Well, why don't I try them on then?" He asks, grabbing the pair of jeans and taking them to the change rooms.

I've always loved it when Aaron had to try something on. He'd always be goofy about it and make me laugh. Sometimes, he'd pick out the most ridiculous things to try on and he'd make me wear them.

When he came out of the dressing room, his face turned into an instant smile when he saw my reaction. My eyes had opened wide and my mouth dropped open.

"You like what you see?" He asks. I nod my head, speechless.

"Um..yeah. You look really great. I told you those jeans would look good on you" I tell him, he smiles as he turns around, showing me his back side.

"Maybe I should buy them. I really like how they make my ass look" He says, slapping his back side. I start laughing and he picks me up off of the couch. He picks me up and hugs me, he spins me around laughing. I can't stop giggling.

He puts me down on the ground again, smiling. "Yeah, I'm going to buy these jeans. Thanks for the suggestion" He winks, backing into the change room again, showing me his ass as he walks. I laugh and look away.

As soon as we're done in American Eagle, we head over to the food court. Aaron picks going to A&W, while I don't disagree, I love A&W. Aaron leads me over to sit in one of the spots closer to the windows. He says he wants to get a tan. I laugh and know that he'll never get one. He's not one to tan.

"Hey listen, I was wondering about your friend Amber..." He starts. I know where this is going. He'll want a date with Amber, and then he'll never call her again. He's a bit of a player, but maybe his high school habits have worn off.

"You want a date right?" I ask him. He nods and smiles, taking a bite of his chicken burger. "Honey, if you keep eating like that, you'll never get a date" I tell him as he shoves the burger into his face. He takes the burger back down to the wrapper, and wipes the condiments off of his face. I laugh and shake my head at how messy he is.

"What's funny?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Nothing, you're just so attractive when you eat"

"Thanks" He winks, shoving some more down his throat. I almost gag at how gross he's eating. His face is full of love for his food.