Chapter Nine;

*+*+*+*+

GUYS PLEASE DON'T FORGET to vote for this story and add it to your libraries! It would mean a lot to me if you would! Thanks guys you're all amazing!

-Makayla <33

*+*+*+*+

CHRIS'S POV

We get out of the car and walk into the paint balling studio with smiles on our faces. Max, Jake, Beck, Gabe and I all go into the building and our faces are filled with shock. Well, mine and Jake's are. Jake and I have apparently never been here before.

"Whoa" is all I can manage to get out.

The building looks like a forest, filled with huge trees and beautiful logs around the ground. Even the sky above us is blue and filled with white clouds. Endless acres surround us as we go to the reception desk upstairs.

A man in about his 40's gives us a smile as he shakes each of our hands. Beck hands him his credit card, and he scans it into his computer.

"Beck, welcome back" He says. "Would you like to play in the darkness or the daylight?" He asks. Beck looks at me and Jake.

"What do you boys think? Max, Gabe and I can all play in the darkness, but it's up to you two since you've never done this before" He says. I look at Jake, and he smiles and shrugs.

"I don't care, Chris and I could kick your ass no matter what light we play in" Jake says, fist pounding me.

Jake is about my age, it turns out he's Max's grandson, and he's thinking about joining the army too. He's a tall guy, about six foot three, and a muscular build. His face is a smile and he doesn't seem to regret anything he's ever done. He seems like a fun guy to be around, and I wouldn't mind being stuck in the army with him.

"No teams boys, all men for themselves" He winks at me, and I smile.

"Let's go darkness. I can handle you old farts anytime" I tell them. They start laughing and I shake my head. We're suddenly being lead into a room full of equipment, and being shown the basics of paint balling.

It all seems pretty simple, until we actually start into it.

Beck, Max, and Gabe totally disappear as soon as the game horn blows. Jake and I are left standing beside each other in awe. This place is huge, I don't know how I'm going to seek out the men I'm suppose to be shooting right now. It makes it worse too, because we're the only ones here.

I shake Jake's hand. "Good luck" I say to him, and I head off west towards the fake waterfall they have.

My paint ball gun in my hand, my extra paint balls strapped over my shoulder, I smile and make sure that I'm not being followed.

All of a sudden, in the bushes, I hear a russeling noise. I look over my shoulder and see Beck standing there with his gun in his hand, smiling at me.

"Hey there kid. Ready to be shot?" He asks. I shoot him in the shoulder before he can say anything, and I run off into the bushes.

My first victim, and the night's just begun.

**********************************************************************************************

PEYTON's POV

Aaron and I get back to my dorm in no time, since he's such a fast driver. We make our way into the living room. Aaron goes straight to my chick flick movies, and I walk over to my dresser and pick out a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. I change into them as he's picking movies.

I come back out of the bathroom and look at Aaron. He's sitting on the ground with a pile of movies around where he's sitting on the floor.

"How many freaking chick flicks do you own?!" He asks, piles of them sitting around him on the ground. I go to where he's sitting on the ground, and I look at the movies that are sitting around him.